Need Help fast please

Hey guys i got this problem i changed Admin[The Master admin lvl:99999] to Community-owner after that it gives me this error

Код:
#include <a_zones> //The Line

C:\Users\Erik\Desktop\Uus kaust\High End Roleplay\gamemodes\FGRP.pwn(22) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_zones"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Please help me...

It has nothing to do with the code you modified it. You just don't have a_zones.inc into pawno\include directory and it cannot read from that file. Download it and add it into pawno\include and then re-compile.

What I find easy to do is if you have "Windows 8" is to goto the search bar thingy, and type in "a_zones" and click "files" and do "Open in location" and copy the Includes folder and paste it into the folder and it will sort out your problem. I hope this helps

You need to run the "pawno.exe" through the server folder, so you'll basically go to the server folder, and run pawno through there, and then when u compile it should work, hope this will help you out.

I think you don't have include file!!