[HELP]Starting Money

Good day sir/ma'am! May I have your attention? I want to edit the starting money of our script. I am using NERP 0.3x gamemode. The starting money of our server is $30,000, I want to make it only $1,000. Thanks!

If it's set on GivePlayerMoney(playerid, money) then just change the money argument.If the money is stored into a variable,then you should modify that too.
Just post the code here(OnPlayerConnect() part) so others can see what happens with the money when player comes.

To find something in a script, type CTRL+F (which in most editors is the search function) and search for "30000". Edit that number to 1000. This is quite possibly a define somewhere, for example:
pawn Код:
#define STARTING_MONEY 30000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
To find something in a script, type CTRL+F (which in most editors is the search function) and search for "30000". Edit that number to 1000. This is quite possibly a define somewhere, for example:
pawn Код:
#define STARTING_MONEY 30000
There is no code like that.

Alright, if there's no code like that given by Sinner, try to CTRL+F dialogid == DIALOG_REGISTER if you found that, put GivePlayerMoney(playerid, amount); underneath that code

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, if there's no code like that given by Sinner, try to CTRL+F dialogid == DIALOG_REGISTER if you found that, put GivePlayerMoney(playerid, amount); underneath that code
There is no DIALOG_REGISTER in my script.

Should I say I am using NGRP script.

There Must bE A line Under:

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect()
The Line must be:

Код:
GivePLayerMoney(playerid, 30000)
Just Change It To Whatever You Want

I dON tKnow If it works cuz i nevr use this script

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    ResetPlayerMoney(playerid); //Resets the players money, making it go from 30'000 to 0.
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 1000); //Then gives him the 1'000
    return 1;
}
Or just try finding the "30000" as other people said.. xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTheMapper
Посмотреть сообщение
There Must bE A line Under:

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect()
The Line must be:

Код:
GivePLayerMoney(playerid, 30000)
Just Change It To Whatever You Want

I dON tKnow If it works cuz i nevr use this script

OT: Why don't you show us your OPC, and player enum?