Admin System

Is there any admin system currently released that has a Server Mod, General Admin, Senior Admin, Head Admin, Lead Admin, Sever Owner...Or is there not? Then like Helpers? I have been looking through 300 pages of FS's for one...Can't seem to find a good one to replace the one on SWRP..Any ideas?

i think you cant find a admin system for RP!

What do you mean I can't find an Admin System for RP? So you're saying there is no Admin Scripts out for Role Playing servers?

Most Released RP scripts have some kind of Admin System in it Maybe Check there

Hmm...so just get the script and put it in pawno

I mean what game mode honestly is the best to use to start an rp server that i can edit a little here and ther?

You can't just take a script rip out it's admin system and put in another one and expect it to work.

Ernnnn.

Sorry dude, not to blow your hopes away but there is just so many factors involved with what you want to do I'm trying to give you a realistic view point. That view point is your not going to be able to just take out your old admin system and put in another without checking every piece of code over of the new system you need to see how your old system integrates and make any changes required for it's removal. I think you've really underestimated the process in achieving your objective.

I guess I have, when I was lookin' through the codes there are commands in there that like basically have callbacks and other comands if player logs in and such, I wanted to use the Vortex GM but I couldn't seem to get the MySQL set up.