Battlefield 4

Hello All.

I am debating whether I should spend my money and get BF4. I've never played Battlefield so I am wondering if it is worth getting. I did watch ******* videos and read reviews but I just wanted to hear from you guys. I used to play COD but now I really got tired of the COD bullshit so I want to move on.

So please tell me why you like BF and why.

I I suggest you should wait till PS4 comes out that would be a better idea
because on ps3 its not that great
bottom line is BF4 On current-gen will look terrible and there won't be 64 players online
Its only worth buying in the next-gen (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanSEE
Посмотреть сообщение
I I suggest you should wait till PS4 comes out that would be a better idea
because on ps3 its not that great
bottom line is BF4 On current-gen will look terrible and there won't be 64 players online
Its only worth buying in the next-gen (PS4)
I'm not a graphics whore tbh and I'm 100% sure there will still be plenty of PS3 gamers who will definitely make up more than 64 players.

Well, if you are like me, why not try it before you buy it(if you know what I mean)? I'm all for supporting developers, so if I like the product I will definitely buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, if you are like me, why not try it before you buy it(if you know what I mean)? I'm all for supporting developers, so if I like the product I will definitely buy it.
I know the game is out already but can i still download the Free Beta and play?

As you are (or use to be) a COD player, it will take you a LONG time to get use to the camera controls. I for one played completely through Battlefield Bad Co 1 & 2, and Battlefield 3, and still did not get use to it. In COD, when changing view, the camera moves at a constant speed from the time you move the camera til you stop moving it. In Battlefield, however, the velocity of the camera gains for the time you move the camera. This makes aiming and moving in general a real hassle.

Can't wait to play this

Am I the only one whose never owned Battlefield, Call of Duty, Counter Strike or anything like that? The only game I've ever purchased in my life, was the GTA Series with the exception of GTA:V.

My life must be lonely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Am I the only one whose never owned Battlefield, Call of Duty, Counter Strike or anything like that? The only game I've ever purchased in my life, was the GTA Series with the exception of GTA:V.

My life must be lonely.
Well then start going on topic instead of moaning here? No one is going to buy the game for you so please stop asking for sympathy, you look pathetic.

OT:

Well, I can't really say because I rarely purchase COD and BF games, I own COD MW3, BO2 and BF3 and in my opinion Battlefield 3 was the best among all. Getting BF4 would be worth it, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Well then start going on topic instead of moaning here? No one is going to buy the game for you so please stop asking for sympathy, you look pathetic

OT:

Well, I can't really say because I rarely purchase COD and BF games, I own COD MW3, BO2 and BF3 and in my opinion Battlefield 3 was the best among all. Getting BF4 would be worth it, I suppose.
Wasn't asking for sympathy lol.
I personally don't like any of the games I mentioned and personally my life is and always will be fine without them.
Thanks for your concern, you've always seemed to sympathize over me, Mr. FlawPaw (: