Which browser do you use and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
****** Chrome sucks dick! Why do people say it's fast? I did a "speed test" on both FF and GC. GC took 5 seconds to fully load ****** page. FF took only 1 second to load everything.
So I use FIREFOX!
That's bullshit. Good chance FF had it cached to begin with. (pretty sure they don't share the cache).

I use SRware's Iron Browser. It uses Chromium like ****** Chrome but without all the privacy concerns (it's almost exactly the same).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
****** Chrome sucks dick! Why do people say it's fast? I did a "speed test" on both FF and GC. GC took 5 seconds to fully load ****** page. FF took only 1 second to load everything.
So I use FIREFOX!
Firefox loads it instantly because it's in Firefox's files (edited version to show ****** with Firefox logo)

I've used IE, NetScape, FF, and GC by far GC is the best and remember I'm kind of an old bean when it comes to computers (19 years) so for me to settle on one thing it must be good

Internet Explorer, because it was always a great browser.....
Until the Browser nations attacked [Firefox and Chrome]
Now, it is not loved by everyone.
But, I love it, It was my first ever browser, I learnt all of which I know of internet from it.

I can't abandon it <3.

Opera, works fast and is easy to work with

Chrome, fits my needs.

I was using Firefox previously but now I'm using Chrome which is so far better than Firefox.

****** chrome why its faster no gay pop ups unlike others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia
Посмотреть сообщение
Internet Explorer, because it was always a great browser.....
Until the Browser nations attacked [Firefox and Chrome]
Now, it is not loved by everyone.
But, I love it, It was my first ever browser, I learnt all of which I know of internet from it.

I can't abandon it <3.
you gotta be loving the pops up as well and the slow speed on it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So I use FIREFOX!
****** chrome as never sucked a dick.

Firefox... I used to use ****** Chrome but I noticed it using like 300-400 MB of ram on 6 tabs on my PC while with firefox I was running 20 with 80 MB ram... And yeah don't see much difference in speed between those so I went for firefox.

That's my opinion!

****** Chrome because it's not Chrome.

Chrome because fuck you, that's why.

Firfefox because I do not like ads.(Yes, even with adblock I still get ads on Chrome)

****** chrome.. becouse is ******

I hate ****** Chrome, last time I used it was in August 2012, I would load up the browser and it refused to load any pages, so I had to open up a new tab every time.

Since then, I've switched to Firefox.

NOT ****** chrome, because ****** already gets enough data from me.

I actually use Firefox, because im used to it for several years, and offers a great amount of neat plugins. I also got it customized, got all my bookmarks/settings/blabla in there and currently I dont see a reason to export them and get used to another browser.

Opera had its best time, I was using it years ago. But it got slow as hell and cant keep up with Firefox or Chrome anymore. I finally quit it when it started taking hundreds of megabytes ram, so I always had to close it for gaming (this was back in a time when ram was still rare, though it still eats a lot today) Opera Next might be a real alternative, but it will take a while till it cured all its teething problems.

To everyone saying "Im using <browser> because its the fastest", how about checking tests to see what really is the fastest browser? http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...xt,3534-4.html
But dont care too much about all those scoring benchmarks. Most of them are designed for a specific browser, and after all results differ extremely for different tests. They dont tell you anything about the real browsing performance.

Chrome because IE was only designed to download another web broswer, Chrome.

chrome because fuck you, that's why.

Opera because it rocks.

Chrome, because of the auto-sync of data.