andriod tab problem

Hello people i bought a new Andriod Tab Version: Andriod 2.3

and the problem is... whenever i plug my charger to my Tab ,My screen automactilly controlls itself ,i dont know why
it just controlls itself please help me [+REP] will be the reward LOL

What brand is the tablet? Samsung? or what?

It'd be some local chinese company I believe. About the problem, your touch sensors are not working properly. You need to hand it over to the repair centre or if you've bought that recently better contact that shop salesman.

its ETOUCH As well cheap one , i already have Samsung but i just wanted to buy tat one so.. anyways thx for the solution but.. i want to make it easily by my self is there any otehr way to fo it?

Android 2.3 is a really late version, you should have gotten a 4.x one, but anyway - ontopic:

It's what you usually would get buying local chinese products, you should've inspected if the tab was working properly at the shop before buying it though. I'd follow iZN's suggestion, send it back to the shop you bought it asap.

that happens if its water damaged just take it to a shop or something there fix it.

no guys the problem is the charger when i plug my charger to any tab the moving ghost screen is working on all tabs when i input my charger to to any tab, SOL: i need to buy new Andriod tab charger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxFerZExXx
Посмотреть сообщение
no guys the problem is the charger when i plug my charger to any tab the moving ghost screen is working on all tabs when i input my charger to to any tab, SOL: i need to buy new Andriod tab charger.
It is acting weird just because the charger is not of correct wattage.

I would get a new charger.