Server Crashes in Linux

Hello all SA-MP players I got my server and script (MySQL) in Linux VPS and the problem is, there's some commands are makes the server crashes without any reasons, even the crashdetect plugin can't find the problem but when I run the server in my PC (Windows OS) and I type the same commands, the server doesn't restart and running very perfectly

Please help because I'm getting mad from this problem.

What version of crashdetect are you using? And would you mind to post a command which makes the server crashes?

Crashdetect last version, also the some commands like /makeadmin

I'm asking for the version because most users download the version of the first post (4.10) but on the last pages, it's been released version 4.12

Post the /makeadmin command. It sometimes does not cause any problem while testing alone at localhost but it should be tested with more players (which makes the server crashes).

pawn Код:
CMD:makeadmin(playerid, params[])  {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 99999) {

new
            iAdminValue,
            iTargetID;

if(sscanf(params, "ui", iTargetID, iAdminValue)) {
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /makeadmin [player] [level]");
        }
        else if(IsPlayerConnected(iTargetID)) {
            if(PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pHelper] >= 1) {
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You cannot make community helpers admins!");
            }
            else {

new
                    szMessage[47 + (MAX_PLAYER_NAME * 2)];

PriorityReport[iTargetID] = TextDrawCreate(261.000000, 373.000000, "New Report");
                TextDrawBackgroundColor(PriorityReport[iTargetID], 255);
                TextDrawFont(PriorityReport[iTargetID], 2);
                TextDrawLetterSize(PriorityReport[iTargetID], 0.460000, 1.800000);
                TextDrawColor(PriorityReport[iTargetID], -65281);
                TextDrawSetOutline(PriorityReport[iTargetID], 0);
                TextDrawSetProportional(PriorityReport[iTargetID], 1);
                TextDrawSetShadow(PriorityReport[iTargetID], 1);

PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAdmin] = iAdminValue;
                format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "AdmCmd: %s has promoted %s to a level %d admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(iTargetID), iAdminValue);
                ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED,szMessage, 2);
                format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have been promoted to a level %d admin by %s.", iAdminValue, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
                SendClientMessageEx(iTargetID, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage);
                format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have promoted %s to a level %d admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(iTargetID),iAdminValue);
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage);
            }
        }
        else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Invalid player specified.");
    }
    else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
    return 1;
}

Two question.

Why do you create the textdraw in the command when you never show it to a player?
What's the size of PriorityReport?

This txtdraw is just for announce that there's new admin has been demoted or promoted, also if the problem from the txt draw why the crashdetect plugin is telling me things when the server stopped working but this doesn't tell me anything, also I'm testing it on windows and it's good

Don't support this guy, using NG:RP Script.

Source: I'm a developer for NGG.

bump