Mirrors Edge - Timelapse Video

I'd just like to share my Mirror's edge Fan-art Timelapse video

Hope You all like it

Don't forget to Subscribe!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp84kvFc0Mc[/ame]

Awesome work!

Very nice, bit confused as to why you did her red, however, during the end it worked out perfectly.

This is really great work, however I was a bit worried when you randomly just chucked colours all over her, but when you had started to remove the colours, it turned out awesome!

EDIT: 400th Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice, bit confused as to why you did her red, however, during the end it worked out perfectly.
Red is needed to get through the levels in Mirror's Edge. Basically, a red color shows up on the object, which the player has to climb/jump/do something on it to advance to the next part. Plus.. It's the protagonist's favorite color!

EDIT : congrats on 400 posts, StuartD!

since its fan art it'd be nice to see her in a unique pose, I have seen that exact same pose of her so I know its not just free hand drawing, you also forgot the arm tattoos

looks nice anyway

Looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Red is needed to get through the levels in Mirror's Edge. Basically, a red color shows up on the object, which the player has to climb/jump/do something on it to advance to the next part. Plus.. It's the protagonist's favorite color!

EDIT : congrats on 400 posts, StuartD!
Thanks for the information.

speedpaint*

also it's okaish and I can agree with cessil there.

Awesome!