The 'GTAV Myths' Thread

Warning: If you are waiting for the PC version: This Topic does not have spoilers that relate to the story, or anything major. It will however discuss vehicles, landmarks, and other small things. If a mod feels this needs to be removed, go ahead.

Like San Andreas, GTAV has a lot of myths. However, one of the bigger myths is that a mural on Mount Chilliad is linking to something. Nobody really knows what yet. There is tons of discussion on the internet on this topic, and i thought i would make a topic here.

The mural has a UFO that is on top of the mountain, which looks like it is beaming into the mountain. There are 3 boxes on the bottom, one for another UFO, a egg, and some guy who looks like he has a jetpack.

The mural also might suggest that there might be a dungeon under the mountain. How it can be accessed is unknown.

Basically, this thread is here to discuss the topic, any other myths, throw any theories you might have, and maybe even set up a myth searching team.

Other Notes:
  • there is many ufo and alien writings around the map, suggesting that there is something big in the game.
  • a room under fort zancudo suggests there might be something under there also

Am I the only one that doesn't give a fuck about GTA V after finishing the main story?

illuminati

The drawing on the wall on top of Mount Chiliad has been confusing me ever since the game came out. Several different UFO's have been found who seem to have a connecting with Mount Chiliad. Have there been any major breakthroughs or are we still clueless? I really want to investigate this myth but I don't know where to start!

that is no doubt the most mind boggling mystery in the game.

I think there's a UFO deep in the ocean. I saw in *******.

http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/

*Puts on his tinfoil hat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
www.reddit.com/r/chilliadmistery

*Puts on his tinfoil hat*
Fixed: http://www.reddit.com/r/ChilliadMystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks! My spelling sucks, sorry for that.

EDIT:
@Danny:
You need to be there at 3am on a stormy night. A UFO hologram will appear.

EDIT 2:
To get you guys up to date;
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wh0NeInolE[/ame]
There are three episodes, watch them all.
Another video by CVG:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewt87bxlFK0[/ame]

Also, check out that subreddit for more info.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, check out that subreddit for more info.
Once again my trolling is succesful.

This is the best part about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the best part about it.

-IMAGE-
Goddamnit I want mah jetpack! :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
illuminati
that.

after completing 100% game go to mountain... must have stormy weather and lightening ... wait till 02:00 and watch what happens next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak
Посмотреть сообщение
after completing 100% game go to mountain... must have stormy weather and lightening ... wait till 02:00 and watch what happens next...
*3:00 am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak
Посмотреть сообщение
Most of the myth hunters on the internet know about this. The thing on the mountain means more than this (please be a jetpack or a iron man suit so i can be awesome)

Also, the game files talked about several interesting things, such as 'SECRET_WEAPON_01" and more.
I don't think this will be the thread that will bust the myth though, seeing nobody here even knew about the ufo's and such..

Here's something I just discovered:

Swim north for 5 hours and watch what happens next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
Here's something I just discovered:

Swim north for 5 hours and watch what happens next.
The world ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
The world ends.
Well no. You will just die after about ten minutes of swimming to any straight direction..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well no. You will just die after about ten minutes of swimming to any straight direction..
I tried to do this by planes and all of a sudden my engines stopped working after 1-2 minutes. Coincidence? I think not ...