[FilterScript] Texture Studio - Texture your maps

it was like when i hosted the server from my pc it was not working for my friend
when i payed a 5 slot host it work's

Ok, now it's just the appended version. Check GH.

I try to create text and it's not working, I use /text, set the font color to different things and it's still not working.

I am using object 19980 and changing the colors and sizes but no text is showing? Why is this?

You need to set text and turn it on also remember since text beyond slot 0 is rarely needed Texture Studio only supports this slot I think some of the other map editors support more.

hey pottus,its a very very very cool tool to map and texture,but i have some bugs like:
sometimes,the /mtextures don't move with h and y,i must relog or press windows button and click gta again.
what about remove /sel? like /editobject 4.this will edit object 4,/stexture 4,/dobject 4,,,,

I don't really want to do that because then it could be real easy to make mistakes. If you really wanted to you could add the following to any command to establish this support.

Code:
#define UpdateObjectSelection(); if(!isnull(arg)) { \
	new index = strval(arg); \
	if(Iter_Contains(Objects, index)) CurrObject[playerid] = index; }
Code:
// Enter edit mode
CMD:editobject(playerid, arg[]) // In GUI
{
    MapOpenCheck();

EditCheck(playerid);

UpdateObjectSelection();

Wow,thanks,i will try it soon,and i'm sure i will get more than 100 errors lol

Probably that's my fault, but I can't create /text. It shows the settings e.g. Text: Yes, n shit, but the text isn't showing even I set color. (I even did the same as you in the video, still, not working.)
I can create objects, edit them, change textures.. everything is working except /text.
Please, can you give me a full server? Maybe I did something wrong with the setup or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runcis
View Post
Probably that's my fault, but I can't create /text. It shows the settings e.g. Text: Yes, n shit, but the text isn't showing even I set color. (I even did the same as you in the video, still, not working.)
I can create objects, edit them, change textures.. everything is working except /text.
Please, can you give me a full server? Maybe I did something wrong with the setup or something.
Hi, try this one.

/cobject 19483 (Invisible Object with No Collision)
/text--> Do this settings. Text On. Text: Test Font Size 64x64 Font Color: 0xFFFF0080

It should work..

plz helpme wath is creact icon to map ??
Sry i'm Bad English

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe.77
View Post
Hi, try this one.

/cobject 19483 (Invisible Object with No Collision)
/text--> Do this settings. Text On. Text: Test Font Size 64x64 Font Color: 0xFFFF0080

It should work..
Thank you so much. It really worked.

@edit got it

Any texturing so a standard object gta ? texturing want a building there seville most do not know how select

help
Code:
[16:47:06] [debug] Server crashed while executing tstudio.amx
[16:47:06] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[16:47:06] [debug] #0 native CallRemoteFunction () [00473d60] from samp-server.exe
[16:47:06] [debug] #1 00000008 in public SSCANF_OnFilterScriptInit () from tstudio.amx
[16:47:06] [debug] #2 native CallLocalFunction () [00474110] from samp-server.exe
[16:47:06] [debug] #3 00008c20 in public OnFilterScriptInit () from tstudio.amx
[16:47:09] [debug] Native backtrace:
[16:47:09] [debug] #0 004016a3 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\samp-server.exe
[16:47:09] [debug] #1 004010b6 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\samp-server.exe
[16:47:09] [debug] #2 6b9f350a in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #3 6b9f51a6 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #4 6b9ed641 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #5 6b9f355a in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #6 0047441e in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\samp-server.exe
[16:47:09] [debug] #7 004010b6 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\samp-server.exe
[16:47:09] [debug] #8 6b9f350a in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #9 6b9f51a6 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #10 6b9ed641 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #11 6b9f355a in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\plugins\crashdetect.DLL
[16:47:09] [debug] #12 0046a918 in ?? () from C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\svr\Texture-Studio-master\samp-server.exe

No idea, not enough information.

That crash occurs updating to R2. It's because of the SQLite updates somehow, meaning Slice will need to update SQLiteI. I already messaged him on Skype, but that's not the best way to contact him.

@Crayder have you tried the updated sqlitei release with TS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
@Crayder have you tried the updated sqlitei release with TS ?
No, but I had literally just updated it in my TS includes. I've been using the latest sqlitei at the second it was released, I was talking to Slice about problems I had with another mode that required it's update.

EDIT: In other words, I'm about to try compiling it.
EDIT: Fuck, I'm still having the Issue 7 problems. I guess I'll be downgrading everything again...
EDIT: I just stopped compiling that one, it was going on 30 minutes compiling. I'll re-download everything and start from bottom up.

Final edit: Just tested. It seems to be working, 100%.

EDIT, PS: The updating issue is being looked into.

Crayder interested in taking over this project completely ?
That means, I will transfer you ownership on github and have this thread closed so you can re-post it since it is not possible to change the poster name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Crayder interested in taking over this project completely ?
That means, I will transfer you ownership on github and have this thread closed so you can re-post it since it is not possible to change the poster name.
That'd be no problem for me, in fact I've been playing with it's code a lot the past week or so. Good luck.