[FilterScript] Basic Car Radio System! (Plays for everyone in car!)

JERM'S CAR RADIO SYSTEM!

Hello, was lookin' around for a good car radio system but none of the ones I had seen were quite how I wanted it to work.
After using Ninjahz car radio script a bit I decided to make one work the way I thought it should work.

It's a very small script and uses the same functions from Ninjahz script in a sense that once the player leaves a car or if the car has exploded the audio stream stops.
- The Difference: I added variables to detect whether the car radio was even playing to begin with.
- By doing this: Players can exit a vehicle while streaming music through a different way and it will not interfere with that stream.
- Players can also use the /carradio command when in a car and turn off the song that was played without turning it off for all players in the car.

Full Features:
When a player inputs a URL to either a song on the internet or a radio station it will stream to all players in the same car.
Also, when the player starts a song it will broadcast a local RP text message "[PLAYERNAME] reaches for the car stereo and turns some knobs."

THIS DOES NOT HAVE ANY PRESET LINKS TO STATIONS OR SONGS!
A URL MUST BE INPUTTED MANUALLY EACH TIME!

DOWNLOADS AND RELEASES CAN BE FOUND HERE:
This link goes to my website download page:
My download releases.
This is not a link to a pay per click site.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

PWN FILE
AMX FILE
SCREENSHOTS:
Click Here!

A GREAT WAY TO GET MUSIC LINKS IS WITH THIS WEBSITE!
BUG: WHEN USING ABOVE LINK SOME PLAYERS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WILL NOT STREAM

Wow great work. I'm sure my sub admins will enjoy some great radio music. This is perfect 10/10 I am sure everyone will enjoy this script specially when its great for RP/TDM etc

Thanks a lot Cirno9! Feel free to download it now! I had to fix a bug where the RP chat was duplicated...

Also a side note! Some links to music don't work in other countries!

nice work man!

Cool thing i like coz it plays for everyone in car