Tram Roller Coaster?! Ever dream of a tram roller coaster?!

If there was a tram roller coaster flitherscript you wouldn't mind riding a tram coaster? A roller-coaster section where you see a tram then you noticed the tracks are a roller coaster ( It would be cool if tram coaster can do a loop)and your friend said "man your server is awesome I wanna see the rest of your server" and you showed him a section of the map he hasn't explored yet he says "oh wow is that a roller coaster?" your friend is excited and you took him for a ride on the tram coaster. You raced on the tracks with great speed you noticed your going too fast and the tram coaster seems its about to fall off the tracks into the ocean but you clocked your speed and go faster eventually you and your friend had a fun time on the roller coaster.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This is how it would look like similar to this. If rockstar games did add a roller coaster section in san andreas just think how many people would stand in line waiting to ride the tram coaster.

Yes great idea cirno9 i big dream!

Now go make these bloody gamemodes not just make threads!

Are you suggesting this to Rockstar Games or SA:MP for making such things? Or you're going to make this.

I don't understand a thing you're saying, sorry dude. Oh yeah, please write in normal fonts next time, there's just no need for the color and stuff, pls.

It's probably possible, there's been some pretty cool things done in SA:MP Servers.
Although, you'd have to have major scripting skills. I'd like to think.

Not quite sure if it's worth the time. It would require ages of coding and whatnot, just to be used by a few people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno9
View Post
If there was a tram roller coaster flitherscript
Damn these filthy filterscripts! There is a roller coaster on GTA V, went on it once and never bothered to go back on since, Just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
View Post
Damn these filthy filterscripts! There is a roller coaster on GTA V, went on it once and never bothered to go back on since, Just sayin'.
location?

I don't understand, perhaps try some size 42 red font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak
View Post
location?