[FilterScript] | Advanced GotoCoords FS |

Hello guys,
I would like to share with you a simple but advanced filterscript.

Introduction :
I've seen this before in some other topics but they are too much limited ( SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z) ).
I've included in this filterscript the virtual world and interior, so you won't need any more the usage of many commands : /gotocoord, /setinterior, /setvirtualworld to reach a specific position.

Commands :
pawn Код:
/gotocoord <Float:X> <Float:U> <Float:Z> <VirtualWorld (Integer)(Optional)> <InteriorID (Integer)(Optional)>
pawn Код:
/goback // This would set your position + Virtualword + InteriorID to the last position before you perform /gotocoord command.
Example :
pawn Код:
Lets suppose before you perfom the /gotocoord command that your position is : (20, 20, 20, 0, 0)
/gotocoord 10 10 10  // This will set your X position to 10, same for Y and Z, but it will automatically set your virtual world to 0 and Interior to 0.
----------------------------------------------------------
/gotocoord 10 10 10 2 3 // This will set your X position to 10, same for Y and Z, but will set also your virtual world to 2 and interiorID to 3. (
----------------------------------------------------------
/goback // this will set your position to the last position youve been in before performing /gotocoord which in this example is (20, 20, 20) and your virtual world to 0 , and your Interior id to 0
Download :
Mediafire ( .pwn and .amx files )

I hope I was really clear and I hope this Filterscript helps you progressing, wanna edit it or use it ? keep my name on it :P !
Enjoy guys, See you in a next thread.

Thanks for it. I was looking for it. Thanks. I will +rep when i will reach 50 posts. Thanks for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantedBot
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for it. I was looking for it. Thanks. I will +rep when i will reach 50 posts. Thanks for it
I appreciate ! That's why this forum section exists :P ( To share our filterscript ) ! Enjoy

good

Thanks

pawn Код:
if (!sscanf(params, "fffD(0)D(0)", x, y, z, virtualw, interior))
        {
            new string[128];
            SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
            SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, virtualw);
            format(string, sizeof(string), "Coords changed to : {ffff00}%f, %f, %f, {ffffff}VW : %d, Interior : %d.", x, y, z, virtualw, interior);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTNBLUE, string);
            return 1;
        }
MUST BE:
pawn Код:
if (!sscanf(params, "fffD(0)D(0)", x, y, z, virtualw, interior))
        {
            new string[128];
            SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
            SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, virtualw);
            SetPlayerInterior(playerid, interior);
            format(string, sizeof(string), "Coords changed to : {ffff00}%f, %f, %f, {ffffff}VW : %d, Interior : %d.", x, y, z, virtualw, interior);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTNBLUE, string);
            return 1;
        }
No?

Nice one.

Thanks guys, I appreciate, about what you said Aliassassin123456, well, yes, it's just that I forgot to include in interior, as you see it's included in the sscanf, just forgot to set the interior .. thanks for mentioning that