Is there any Hardcore RP servers?

Hey guys, just wondering if there's any unique/hardcore RP server out there that you know? i'm really tired and bored of those NGRP leaked scripts and such, i believe that those type of servers should be banned lol, anyway, last server wich actually surprised me was SFRP made by Admantis, but now it's offline and i'm currently searching for a similar one.

Speaking of which I do have a RP server but my sub admins don't go on it much but my RP lacks roleplayers sorry.

LS-RP.com

Most servers are shitty and yet have an average playerbase (I wonder why!) so I'm sure you'll find those plenty. Asking this question on the SA-MP forums where members are always on the lookout for a chance to advertise isn't smart because you'll be bombarded with IPs and they'll innocently say, ''No, I'm not advertising, I am helping him!'' So, you'd be better off doing a bit of hardwork. I am sure you know the saying - ''A free lunch is a myth.'' (except in India ) EDIT: @ ABOVE, see what I mean!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno9
View Post
Speaking of which I do have a RP server but my sub admins don't go on it much but my RP lacks roleplayers sorry.
Awww. Your life must suck, I feel for you, bro.

NGG ?
Horizon Roleplay ?

No such thing anymore.
Today's "top roleplay communities" are full of egoists which actualy roleplay somwhere between low and medium, but they'll never admit it, as they think that's hard roleplay.

The best thing you can find today is a honest medium roleplay server with mature admins and players. However, it's very hard, and those kind of servers almost never last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonPunch
View Post
NGG ?
Horizon Roleplay ?
ahhhahhah! Their very hardcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorDrone
View Post
No such thing anymore.
Today's "top roleplay communities" are full of egoists which actualy roleplay somwhere between low and medium, but they'll never admit it, as they think that's hard roleplay.

The best thing you can find today is a honest medium roleplay server with mature admins and players. However, it's very hard, and those kind of servers almost never last.
i've been searching for one but most of them have about 5 active players, people seem not to care about Quality RP anymore, i just see bunch of wannabe servers around.

And whoever recommends NG:RP you either have brain disfunctionality or just retarded since birth, lol but i must say, i played once there and everyone is searching for money and people random shoots you around lmfao it's like a mix of DM/TDM/RACE.

The most hardcore server I can think of is LSRP. The obvious one. Though, it is hard to get a fully hardcore roleplay server because there are simply so many things restricting it from becoming just that.

Slightly off topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemSAMP
View Post
And whoever recommends NG:RP you either have brain disfunctionality or just retarded since birth,
To be fair, you're the one dishing out insults over a game, let's be honest. It says a lot about you.