BBM released for third party platforms - will you be using it?

So, most of the people have got either Android or iOS devices at the moment, and just a minority of people use Blackberry's now unfortunately. But, now that BBM has been released, will you be using it on your Android / iOS?

I will be, because some of my friends have Blackberry's unfortunately, they do regret buying them but at least I can talk to them without wasting money on texts :P. What are your opinions? Or do you really not care? Lol.

Wait what, bbm's out for android?

What the hell is BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRapist
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait what, bbm's out for android?
http://global.blackberry.com/bbm.html for some information about it, or go to bbm.com on your phone and it'll automatically redirect you to the App Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock
Посмотреть сообщение
What the hell is BBM?
Blackberry messenger that people use if they have blackberry's and they want to message each other. It was popular back in the day.

Fuck BBM :L, It's not even compatible with my device....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Blackberry messenger that people use if they have blackberry's and they want to message each other. It was popular back in the day.
It was successful because Blackberry was one of the first modern smartphones. But blackberry failed to go with the times, and so did their messenger. Making their messenger cross-platform now, years after whatsapp etc established worldwide, is nothing but a desperate try marked for fail. Whatsapp is available for BB for ages. Noone likes using multiple messengers at once, and noone likes kicking half of his contacts just to switch to another messenger. So why should anyone use BBM? It cant be that special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRapist
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck BBM :L, It's not even compatible with my device....
lol .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It was successful because Blackberry was one of the first modern smartphones. But blackberry failed to go with the times, and so did their messenger. Making their messenger cross-platform now, years after whatsapp etc established worldwide, is nothing but a desperate try marked for fail. Whatsapp is available for BB for ages. Noone likes using multiple messengers at once, and noone likes kicking half of his contacts just to switch to another messenger. So why should anyone use BBM? It cant be that special.
True, let's just see over the next few weeks / days if people actually start using it. I'm totally with you on this one, this should've been done when the App Store was first developed!

WhatsApp is where it's at.

the race is over ....
BBM was first to come out , but Whatsapp has now dominated the whole iOS + Android Sector due to the fact that it highly compactable.

So i would not be using it unless it builds a kind of a stable user base[apart frm people having a blackberry smartphones] .

Blackberry Messanger is awesome. I will be using it (again).

Broke my blackberry like a year ago, have a galaxy now. I go through phones like crazy