Experience with XenForo?

Hello SA:MP pals,

Quick question regarding the forum software, XenForo. Have any of you had experience with it? If so, what has your experience been like with support, utilities, etc..

I have been with VBulletin for many years and I have been thinking about purchasing XenForo for another site. I am well aware that I can go onto multiple sites and find out the features they offer. However, that is not what I am asking. I am asking what has your experience been like from your perspective. Just trying to make a solid decision before anything is bought.

Xenforo is a cool Forum Software.....it's easy to use...and is having a lot of features...I personally like it...

XenForo is great, I've used it on other forum communities but why purchase the new license if you've already got a vB one? IMO vB is much better and I would probably stick with it if I already had a license for it. Unless it's an old license and you need to upgrade then I'd say go with XenForo.

My 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
XenForo is great, I've used it on other forum communities but why purchase the new license if you've already got a vB one? IMO vB is much better and I would probably stick with it if I already had a license for it. Unless it's an old license and you need to upgrade then I'd say go with XenForo.

My 2 cents
I host two websites, one that is currently running VBulletin with a 4.x license. I am looking to buy another forum license for the second site. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to purchase VBulletin's latest release. That is why I am looking into an alternative. XenForo runs for about 120-150, something that is affordable currently to me.

Thank you for your assistance, though. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickie
Посмотреть сообщение
I host two websites, one that is currently running VBulletin with a 4.x license. I am looking to buy another forum license for the second site. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to purchase VBulletin's latest release. That is why I am looking into an alternative. XenForo runs for about 120-150, something that is affordable currently to me.

Thank you for your assistance, though. I appreciate it.
I see, then XenForo is certainly the choice.

As V1ceC1ty above said; go for it. Be sure to browse through some free and paid themes first. If you don't like any of them (like me), you should have some money to order a custom one. Good luck.

Xenforo is a solid forum. I don't have any personal experience but I know people that have, have heard no complaint so far. If you're looking for something to match vbulletin, I doubt you'd go wrong with xenforo.

I actually liked it more than vB

It was amazing, the Node Tree was the only flaw - it should've been easier to use.
Other than that, it was flawless and I loved it. Every 80 or so dollars of it.

From what i read on TAZ people are very unhappy because of the lacking features in XenForo