Skin costumization on "OnPlayerRequestClass"

So, pretty much I wanted to allow players to costumize their skin with hats, watches and stuff like that. I need a simple yet explanatory tutorial that'll teach me how to make this:
  • Make a list on a textdraw similar to this:

The arrows switch between the styles of watches, glasses, necklaces and hats, and the attach button confirms the selection of the desired model.

So basically you got to add a clickable textdraw, For the "Arrows" and "Attach" only. And use https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerClickTextDraw to check if the player clicked any of those clickable textdraws.

Like once they clicked the right arrow, change their attached object and possibly some variables are needed

I'd like to know where to get these objects though.

use a textdraw editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
use a textdraw editor
Yes, I got that. I know how to use the textdraw editor, I've been experimenting. Now I want to know where to get the objects I need (hat, watches, etc) and attach them to the player as they click "attach".

You can use this site to find the objects of different items such as hats, glasses, etc.

Thanks Eires. How do I allow the player to edit the object after they click attach?

Np

Use this function here.