help with /kick and /ban

I'm doing a very quick admin system for simple server for me and my friends,and can't seem to make /kick and /ban system properly.
Basicly:
You have admin level 1
if yes then kick
if no then "get a admin noob"

You have admin level 1
if yes then ban
if no then "get a admin noob"

I searched whole forums and can't find anything.
Better if simple.By the way I use y_ini register system and just write admin=1 there,but reading from y_ini didn't seem to work here.

Help!

What are you trying to do exactly?

Can you show us what you've done up to now? And can you show us how you load / save your variables too? That'd help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you trying to do exactly?
He wants a kick and ban command that reads off the variables of Admin='%d', if the sender is not admin, it should return "get a admin noob". I think that's what he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you show us what you've done up to now? And can you show us how you load / save your variables too? That'd help us.

He wants a kick and ban command that reads off the variables of Admin='%d', if the sender is not admin, it should return "get a admin noob". I think that's what he wants.
that's right.exluding that 'get a admin noob' was a example.a misspelled example.

Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Admins Only");
        new tmp[128];
		tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);

Kick(strval(tmp));
        return 1;
}
that's one of the ways I tried to do that.

If you download sscanf plugin by ******, you can do this which is a lot easier:

pawn Код:
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Admins only.");
    new targetid;
    if(sscanf(params, "u", targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Syntax: /kick [playerid/name]");
    Kick(targetid);
    return 1;
}
And here's a proper kick command that you might like too, made this in the 240 seconds of waiting between posts .

pawn Код:
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Admins only.");
    new targetid, reason[50];
    if(sscanf(params, "us[50]", targetid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Syntax: /kick [playerid/name] [reason]");
    if(targetid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Error: Player not connected.");
    new string[100], sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], receivername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
    GetPlayerName(targetid, receivername, sizeof(receivername));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has been kicked by %s, reason: %s", receivername, sendername, reason);
    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_WHITE, string);
    return 1;
}

Now,I get this:

Код:
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
my script:

Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <YSI\y_ini>

{
    new targetid;
    if(sscanf(params, "u", targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Syntax: /kick [playerid/name]");
    Kick(targetid);
    return 1;
}
8th line is here:
Код:
I have so many includes just in case.My register system in y_ini works just fine.

If that is your whole script, you're not saving or loading anything from y_ini. Make a registration / login system first with this tutorial: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088 and then this will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaziHotdog
Посмотреть сообщение
Now,I get this:

Код:
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Kompas\Desktop\fag\filterscripts\admin.pwn(8) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
my script:

Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <YSI\y_ini>

{
    new targetid;
    Kick(targetid);
    return 1;
}
8th line is here:
Код:
I have so many includes just in case.My register system in y_ini works just fine.
Change PlayerInfo to your enum admin stats and try that for example i use this
pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pPass,
    pCash,
    pKills,
    pDeaths,
    pAdminLevel
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo]; // so my enum uses PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel]
And edit that...
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Admins only.");

Thank you so much SilentSoul.