[FilterScript] Advanced God-Mode!

Advanced Godmode

Whats new
You can now give other players god-mode
Various script improvements

A while back, I was just a little clucker, with no pawno scripting ability. I then found out a few things, and released my first filter-script,
an RCON God-mode which wasn't even in ZCMD. I then made some improvements and then got to V3. Then, I stopped improving. Since then
I have learned better scripting, and more advanced scripting techniques. I then decided to re-visit this filter-script, and make it even
better.

USAGE:
1. /rcon login [password]
2. Type "/god" or "/givegod"

COMMANDS:
/god -- Give yourself god-mode. You will be given 99999 health. In the event that you loose any HP your HP will automatically refuel immediatly, thus making you invincible. Thus making yourself invincible.
/givegod -- Give another player god-mode(or even yourself perhaps). They will be be given 99999 health. In the event that they loose any HP their HP will automatically refill, thus making them invincible.
/cargod -- Give your vehicle god-mode. If it looses any health it will automatically refuel, making the vehicle non destroyable.

A video is shown below.
**Note the command /blowup is NOT included in this filter-script, and was used to show the god-mode**
(video is uploading)
Downloads:
Pastebin; Click Here
Download; Click Here
Pastebin[V5]: http://pastebin.com/9Aik7QCH

Please also consider giving me some reputation so I can continue to make amazing filter-scripts and continue helping people who need help! Thanks!

so, what is too advance

which part of this is advance?

I thing from making /givegod he think it's advance xD

What's so advanced? It's a 70 line script. I could make this in less than 2 minutes. If you want to make it advanced, put 40-50 commands on it that are regards to the god, i.e. spawn a god car or whatever.

Great man (y) I can kill avery one in my server... hahaha!!!! Thank man...

/cargod has been added in V5 allowing you to give your vehicle god-mode. Download link added.

that great man (y)

it's work man (y) i'll suggest your filterscripts in my page (y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanA
Посмотреть сообщение
Please also consider giving me some reputation so I can continue to make amazing filter-scripts and continue helping people who need help! Thanks!
Can I not give you rep so you stop making useless filterscripts.