falling vehicle /falling player on streamed object

Hi I've been wondering why my player and some vehicle fall in the sky also I made a custom house.

Im using CreateDynamicObject. I tried to change it to CreateObject yes it doesnt fall object/player, but it doesn't support Virtual World and thats what I needed.

Is there any streaming includes that support createobject at the same time virtual world?

are you sure that your streamer is up to date? if that still happens increase the streamdistance.

Native
pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 300.0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
are you sure that your streamer is up to date? if that still happens increase the streamdistance.

Native
pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 300.0);
Thanks for your answer, Also may I know if someone join (let says his ping is more than 500+) if he teleport to a house which is made by createdynamicobject with the streamdistance of 300.0. Do you think he may fall off the ground?

If you're using Incognito's Streamer Plugin; objects can be streamed easily in all virtual worlds.

pawn Код:
//The first -1 parameters means world id (should be -1 for all worlds),
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, -1, -1, -1, Float:streamdistance = 300.0);
You can set an timer upto the player pings, like freezing them (TogglePlayerControllable) for x seconds. Higher pings > higher timer for unfreezing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're using Incognito's Streamer Plugin; objects can be streamed easily in all virtual worlds.

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, -1, -1, -1, Float:streamdistance = 300.0);
You can set an timer upto the player pings, like freezing them (TogglePlayerControllable) for x seconds. Higher pings > higher timer for unfreezing.
I agree with you.

pawn Код:
//Inside your TP Command
new
    PlayerPing = GetPlayerPing(playerid)
;

if(PlayerPing >= 500)  //PlayerPing is 500 or more
    return TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0), SetTimerEx("@LoadObjects",2500, 0, "i", playerid); //2.5 seconds, not repeating

//Anywhere
forward @LoadObjects(playerid)
@LoadObjects(playerid)
    return TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1), GameTextForPlayer(playerid, Objects Loaded, 2000, 3);//2 seconds, style 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение

pawn Код:
I going to use 1 virtual world only. And for the freezing with timer. I made it before but they suggested to remove it coz it kinda bit cheap and if players teleport in the same area they are like stuck hanging people.

But for now maybe the streamdistance with 300.0 will work. I guess so.

EDIT: pds2k12 and iZn maybe I use the script somehow in some areas that wasn't that populated + rep both.