[HELP] Mouse isn't shown when running a server

Hey , I've got a problem , when there is a listbox or clickable textdraws or ... I can't see the mouse , it is blocked in the middle of the screen & ain't moving (it is actually moving but hidden) , how to fix that problem ?

thanks..

// shows you the mouse to select textdraws and etc..
Код:
SelectTextDraw(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF);
// this hides your mouse
Код:
CancelSelectTextDraw(playerid);

Actually my problem isn't that , the mouse isn't showing when I for example want to buy stuffs in servers or TAB & choose a player ... the mouse is hidden & I have to use UP & DOWN keys instead of clicking : here is a SS :

http://www.upload.ee/image/3449961/sa-mp-009.png

never heard of an problem like that before are you sure it's an coding problem? or is it an SA-MP bug..

Try pressing Y to see if the mouse icon comes up.

I doubt this is anything to do with scripting help, but just a problem with your own copy of S.A. Try and reinstall GTA San Andreas & SA-MP. And, next time post in the Client Support section.

Sorry for posting here , like Danish said it happens in any server , when I click on ESC I can see the mouse & click options ... but when I come back in game can't see the mouse in dialogs/TAB... even in samp map editor wich needs mouse to choose stuffs , & yea I have GTA SAN ANDREAS downloaded so I just extract , maybe a file messing for samp ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saw®
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for posting here , like Danish said it happens in any server , when I click on ESC I can see the mouse & click options ... but when I come back in game can't see the mouse in dialogs/TAB... even in samp map editor wich needs mouse to choose stuffs , & yea I have GTA SAN ANDREAS downloaded so I just extract , maybe a file messing for samp ?
Try and reinstall SA-MP first, and then reinstall GTA San Andreas if reinstalling SA-MP on its own doesn't work.

I uninstalled SA-MP & GTA still have the same problem , I don't know where's exactly the error ... is it with Sa-mp client ?