[FilterScript] Hay-IRC , One of the best IRC systems , controll your server from an IRC channel !

Code:
//                                  .:xxxxxxxx:.                                       ||
//-                              .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.                                    ||
//-                             :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:.                                 ||
//-                            .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:                               ||
//-                           :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:                              ||
//-                           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                           xxx:::xxxxxxxx::::xxxxxxxxx:                             ||
//-                          .xx:   ::xxxxx:     :xxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                          :xx  x.  xxxx:  xx.  xxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                          :xx xxx  xxxx: xxxx  :xxxxxxx                             ||
//-                          'xx 'xx  xxxx:. xx'  xxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                           xx ::::::xx:::::.   xxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                           xx:::::.::::.:::::::xxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                           :x'::::'::::':::::':xxxxxxxx                             ||
//-                               ::::::::::::'                                        ||
//-                                '::::::::'                                          ||
//-                                  '::::'                                            ||
//                                Made by hayha ©                                    ||
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//                         website : www.th3gamers.net                                 ||
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me : http://th3gamers.net/lkteam/lkcontact/
or by sending me an email at yahya@aklidata.com
Hello,

this is my secound post on SAMP forum and i hope you like it

IRC COMMANDS ARE:
Code:
!kick , !crash , !ban , !rangeban , !mute , !unmute , !ann !info , !jail , !unjail , !id , !gmx , !clearchat , !slap !freeze , !unfreeze , !tele , !sethealth , !disarm , !explode !giveweapon , !getscore , !setscore , !setname , !kill , !players
Code:
#define EchoBot "Hay-Bot" ( Change it to the name which you prefer )
#define EchoServer "irc.gigairc.net" ( Change it to the network which you prefer )
#define EchoChan "#monitoring1"  ( Your monitoring channel )
#define EchoPort 6667 ( Network Port )
Hay-IRC v0.1 :
Download Link : http://www.solidfiles.com/d/75530621a1/

Other posts:
1. Hospital : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=470530

Wow Nice

Wooooooow! Nice going to use it!!

and btw you dont need a command like !say or !asay to send a message to the server just write and the message will be sent to server

Nice Man I Like It!

Nice man but if we want a privacy not pm but main chat in irc so the server will see it, if it was !say or !msg and it to the server it will be the best

i know but i prefer this and sorry if you dont like it because i think the monitoring channel is for watching server and admins can have a private channel where they can talk

really nice Keep it up bro

can you add !setadmin / !setlevel / !setvip command ?

Yes you can but you need to include the IRC filterscript to your server gamemode

any other comments

Dam! Not many commands, all what i needed

P.S. What plugin this server need ?

The irc system is not working on my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRB
View Post
The irc system is not working on my server
Same here.

Wow! Awesome

hayha whats the plugin that will work with it ?

P.s ITS me Sasuke_Uchiha