Did GTA V Effected SAMP?

Hey, I was wondering that if Grand Thief Auto Five has effected the majority of SAMP Players, Like there was many players in Roleplay servers And Death Match ones. But after GTA V Released server's half of the players has left SAMP.. It it me? Or is that true?

Yeah....it DID effect samp...but the thing is...that I didn't get that much in GTA V that I expected...and believe me...steadily....everyone will hop back to samp....

I dont really think that it did ANY effect so far, Probably because it was released for console only.

Nope, not at all. Even if it DID, just wait a few weeks and they will all be back. GTA V can't replace SA:MP and we all know that before it came out.

Players Online: 43631

SA-MP has biggest firewall against GTA:V, so no chance of it stealing players. Even if it does, GTA:V gets boring and they get back to their daily SA-MP routine.

^ ^ ^....you are correct...but many people...at least ONCE would have left samp to END the game...and then,...they came back here....

SAMP 4 Lyfe

But... it's not on PC yet... how could it affect sa-mp?

When it does it will affect it and it's affected right now because people are getting off PC to play on Xbox..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA:V gets boring and they get back to their daily SA-MP routine.
In GTA Online there is over 500 missions so far and Rockstar are going to add more for the entire lifetime of GTA V. Currently I have over 200 hours in my SocialClub stats of play time on GTA V and I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

I don't know what game you think GTA V is, but it's anything but boring.