Games that would run on this laptop ?

Well uh, I recently moved to the USA- Like month ago.

So yeah, I dont really have my PC and am currently stuck with this shitty ass laptop, However- I really wanna play some games until I can actually get myself a new PC.

So.. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some good games that would run with such PC specs.

Processor : AMD E-300 APU with Radeon™ HD graphics 1.30 GHz
Installed Memory : 2 GB.

So yeah, Help would be really appreciated.

i think samp can run on that .... i had more shitty crappy computer then that and samp worked u just have to decrease ur graphics i mean change to low quality well if u dont wanna play then...... u can play online free games too :/

I don't know how much your really going get out of that but I know one game that you'll definitely be able to play check out http://zandronum.com/ it is a modernized Doom port like SAMP the community is heavily involved with creating new content and of course playing. Please keep in mind it is a much smaller community than SAMP. There is also www.doomworld.com but it's mainly a forum hub for Doomers where you'll find more community projects but is not involved much with online play like the Zandronum community.

SAMP should work and my search shows that your graphics appear to be integrated which would have been a major setback potentially.

This is just a back to school special laptop it's almost useless unless that is all you have.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

works very good. i use it.

Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I personally like the first one the most.

You can play warcraft 3 and world of warcraft
plus you can play alot of mmo games with this computer

Super Mario Bros, Pacman and Sonic should work well in your laptop. Trust me, these games are fun

I have a proposal, if Carrot can pay for shipping someone should send them their unused old laptop I mean really I'm sure someone out there has something better that they will never use and is just sitting collecting dust when it would be nothing to give away. People keep telling themselves "I want to sell it" or "I might need it" but never do I'd do it but I don't have a new laptop yet to replace my XPS so lets see who can

Tetris.... maybe

AssaultCube would def run