Hosting or VPS or Dedicated

Hello there,
I have some questions,i searched forums but i want to ask on my own..

I have hosted server at one host company i paying 7$ for 28 slots...
I got some suggestions to move my server to some VPS or I don't know what so for about 7-10$ i can
get decent performance and more slots for that money,
So i want to ask what is best way for one sa-mp server for ammount of money of 7-10$ per mounth.

Regards,
Niko

It al depends on this single question: do you know how to manage a VPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
Посмотреть сообщение
It al depends on this single question: do you know how to manage a VPS?
Nope,thats way i asked whats good and what are good sides and bad sides i can learn menage whatever i just need somone to point me in right way...

You won't find a dedicated (a true one, anyways) for $10/mo

VPS will require you to know some server administration skills to manage it

If you just want to run a server and not worry about disk space and resources and ANY other problems that have nothing to do with your script...go with a hosting plan.

This is the official list of SAMP hosts: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

There are other hosts out there, you'll have to ****** it. No host is the same...some are cheaper than others some are more expensive. Some offer more, some offer less. In the end the decision is all yours.

VPS to start out with, you can always upgrade or move to a dedi later

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
VPS to start out with, you can always upgrade or move to a dedi later
Could you explane me more about vps?
What are opportunities etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Niko***
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you explane me more about vps?
What are opportunities etc
Here is an article in SA-MP Wiki on how to set up and manage your SA-MP server on linux VPS/dedicated:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Linux_Server

Thanks,I will read all.
Hvala

Wow that's expensive! Look for a list, you can find alot of hosts for .10 USD / slot

The whole point of a host is for them to provide you with a point and click panel for your server.
If you have no intentions of learning how to manage a VPS, then stay with your hosting plan.
However, if you are willing to put in time and dedication to learn at least some basics of how to manage a server then go for it because the best way to learn it is by actually doing it.
Obviously, having a VPS does give you more possibilities, it will be be cheaper and you can run other servers (Teamspeak, Webserver, etc.) on it.