how to make it save udb hash and actual password

Hello,
I have problem that when someone logs into my server it saves his password in scriptfiles as udb hash so i want it to save the actual password and also save the udb_hash.
Please i need help.

Why would you wanna do that? That completly ruins what the udb_hash does(hashing).

Why u need the actual password ?

Well if you wanna do that, then there's no point of ubd hashing as explained above. Just change it so it's saving the inputtext upon the player registering if you're using a dialog, or if you're using a command to register, change it so it's using the command text. If you can't do that, show us how the player's registering.

PS: Using the actual password puts your user's file data under risky business, if your host gets hacked, or your FTP gets hacked, then they can find the password's of your file, your user's files and all that, and then that wouldn't be good. For that reason, I'd just recommend you keep the ubd_hash.

If you really care about your players privacy, then don't remove the hash. If you wanna step it up a notch, try out a stronger hash like Whirlpool.

Edit: Guess I should've just edited my first reply. Sorry for the spam.