I have some bounch of a questions..

Hello dear members of samp forum..

Today's questions are:

First one is if there is a possibility to individual car set velocity.

Second question is there a possibility to make textures in difrent colors.. ( more like edtior or texture ids.. Zamaroths didn't found..)

3rd question how to save ******* link in mysql db...

Big thanks for your time.. And wish you guys the best.

With best regards Scrillex.

When you say "individual car velocity" - do you mean a vehicle model or actual individual cars? (Depending on how you do it, it is possible).

Secondly, what I think you're looking for is SetObjectMaterial (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterial) - which allows you to change the indexing textures of one object to another.

Lastly; are you referring to using the audio streaming feature with ******* links that pull from a database directly?

Player saved vehicle (my thought of individual car.)

2. thank you for your link..

3. I want to make something like /savesong cmd.. jsut no idea how to save it and stream it..

According to your third question - you will need to learn some basic stuff about SQL. However, it may look difficult to understand but after all it comes out to be pretty easy. First of all you need to connect your SQL to your gamemode, then you can start thinking about how to insert data into tables. Remember that you will need Apache and MySQL server (such as XAMPP) for local actions. If you find it too hard you can still come back to some classic solutions, like saving data in .txt file.

Regards.

I have everything for it.. And I know how to insert, how to add, how to connect server and mysql..Question is about how to stream (streaming will not be a problem. audio plugin) it with cmd and save in mysql dm...