Weird MySQL Crashing Issue

Alright, I don't usually post on this forum for help but this is a real annoying issue.

So we're deciding to switch to Linux and it seems that the MySQL (BlueG r33 Plugin) is giving some issues with Linux itself.

If I run the server with the mysql_static plugin it will output with the following and then crash.

But if I run the server with the normal mysql plugin then I'll just get the following.

Now you're thinking (He doesn't have libmysqlclient_r.so.16 installed) Think wrong, because I do. Everything else except SA:MP is working great with MySQL.

I'm running CentOS 6.4 - Final Release & MySQL 5.1

Note: On the windows server, I do run the mysql static version and this only happens with SA:MP 0.3x - R2 Release

Right permissions on file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumbo
Посмотреть сообщение
Right permissions on file?
Permissions seems fine, I even boost them up to full rights (777) and the issue is still occurring.

Also what's funny, is that before this crash occurs, all of my stuff from the database is being loaded.

CentOS has a seperate plugin for MySQL than the standard Linux, however by looking at your error it appears it's a misconfiguration or that you're missing libraries that the plugin depends upon to execute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Посмотреть сообщение
CentOS has a seperate plugin for MySQL than the standard Linux, however by looking at your error it appears it's a misconfiguration or that you're missing libraries that the plugin depends upon to execute.
Mind pointing me in the right direction please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
Mind pointing me in the right direction please?
First, read the thread carefully to ensure you downloaded the CentOS version of the plugin.

Next; try installing the libc++ libraries for your machine. Quote back if you have done the following steps and I will tell you how to run diagnostics to ensure you've done it correctly.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
First, read the thread carefully to ensure you downloaded the CentOS version of the plugin.

Next; try installing the libc++ libraries for your machine. Quote back if you have done the following steps and I will tell you how to run diagnostics to ensure you've done it correctly.
I'm using this for the Linux version - https://code.******.com/p/sa-mp-mysq...-r34-linux.rar

and the libraries has been installed.

I personally use a custom CentOS distribution modified to my needs, but are you sure also that the dependency you installed is for the right architecture? (32-Bit) / (64-Bit).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I personally use a custom CentOS distribution modified to my needs, but are you sure also that the dependency you installed is for the right architecture? (32-Bit) / (64-Bit).
I've sent you my personal contact information to have better communication with you instead of this forum with a 120 seconds timer to post lol.

Ayumi couldn't figure it out so if there's anyone that would be willing to help, just post a reply below.