[FilterScript] Script for lazy people

This is only a BETA!It's only 5% completed!

So now with this Filterscript you don't need to type ''PlayAudioStreamForPlayer'' now you just type Audio.
Here you go some examples:

Код:
Message = SendClientMessage
MessageToAll = SendClientMessageToAll 
GiveWeapon = GivePlayerWeapon
Class = AddPlayerClass
Team = AddPlayerClass
Anim = ApplyAnimation
AddObject = SetPlayerAttachedObject
RemoveObject = RemovePlayerAttachedObject
Audio = PlayAudioStreamForPlayer
GameText = GameTextForPlayer
 PlayerCamera = SetPlayerCameraLookAt
PlayerCameraPos = SetPlayerCameraPos
Health = SetPlayerHealth
VehicleHealth = SetVehicleHealth
Dialog = ShowPlayerDialog
Pos = SetPlayerPos
Define this at start of the script:

Код:
#define Message SendClientMessage
#define MessageToAll SendClientMessageToAll
#define GiveWeapon  GivePlayerWeapon
#define Class AddPlayerClass
#define Team AddPlayerClass
#define Anim ApplyAnimation
#define AddObject  SetPlayerAttachedObject
#define RemoveObject  RemovePlayerAttachedObject
#define Audio PlayAudioStreamForPlayer
#define GameText GameTextForPlayer
#define PlayerCamera SetPlayerCameraLookAt
#define PlayerCameraPos SetPlayerCameraPos
#define Health SetPlayerHealth
#define VehicleHealth SetVehicleHealth
#define Dialog ShowPlayerDialog
#define Pos SetPlayerPos
Reminder:
-This is only 5% completed!

I released this because SA-MP forums removed -REP and my REP got from -11 to 1

Got suggestion just leave a comment!

Enjoy being lazy!

Well,you don't have to be lazy to use this.
It's just easier to write one word instead of three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Well,you don't have to be lazy to use this.
It's just easier to write one word instead of three.
Im lazy and I use it.

They can be even shorther, but this isn't a script all.
SCM- SendClientMessage (one of mine "macros").

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
Посмотреть сообщение
They can be even shorther, but this isn't a script all.
SCM- SendClientMessage (one of mine "macros").
Yeah but newbie scripters mostly use ''Message'' instead of ''SendClientMessage''.But nice idea.I might make it next update(s).

This topic is so silly. Why do you want to shorten the way the function shall be? For "you" it might be faster, but it confuses your brain later on. Oh and it will also make your script style look like shit. No insult, that's just my opinion.

If a newbie used "Message" all the time, he would never get used to the proper way of samp scripting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChoco
Посмотреть сообщение
This topic is so silly. Why do you want to shorten the way the function shall be? For "you" it might be faster, but it confuses your brain later on. Oh and it will also make your script style look like shit. No insult, that's just my opinion.

If a newbie used "Message" all the time, he would never get used to the proper way of samp scripting.
Yeah,I agree with this too,if you use dumb shorten definitions you will never learn how to do job on proper way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Niko***
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah,I agree with this too,if you use dumb shorten definitions you will never learn how to do job on proper way
Yeah but it's much easier to type.

Even tho it's easiere, it's shit.
You are one of those people who shouldn't even know scripting.
Why you may ask? Because if you want to script, the script must look powerful and you need to have that feeling that you will finish it. By releasing this (my language)'shit' it ain't even helping anyone, but just confusing. Although you could have made a tutorial of macros instead of this.

This is one of those moments i really wish that the -rep was back.

yay im so lazy by looking at this thread i cant click the download link, oh wait its not there

Seriously, what\'s the point of this thread? Only released scripts are allowed here, not WIP ones.

What\'s up with the rude comments people ?

Quote:
View Post
Even tho it\'s easiere, it\'s shit.

You are one of those people who shouldn\'t even know scripting.

Why you may ask? Because if you want to script, the script must look powerful and you need to have that feeling that you will finish it. By releasing this (my language)\'shit\' it ain\'t even helping anyone, but just confusing. Although you could have made a tutorial of macros instead of this.

This is one of those moments i really wish that the -rep was back.
And why shouldn\'t he smart ass ? Look powerful ? Having feeling? The fuck are you talking about.

Me, Myself- Use such things to code as sometimes your code gets to big that you need to minimize it or even make it easier during coding by making your own functions & natives.

However, What about releasing something better instead of bullshitting & whining about others work ? Its not helpful for you but it is for others, Dont just post crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
View Post
yay im so lazy by looking at this thread i cant click the download link, oh wait its not there

Seriously, what\'s the point of this thread? Only released scripts are allowed here, not WIP ones.
Oh god thats so funny, Cant stop laughing

Now get your facts straight, Or ATLEAST read the damn topic.

If you actually bothered checking his script you would know that the script is "RELEASED" but its not fully done.

Err, that's not even a filterscript, that's the truth. You could've posted it somewhere else (that would fit more).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Make a function that you want to check if a player is in range of 10 different points and use IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint in it. Sorry, but that will look like awful. I've defined it as IPIROP (I know it's kind of ridiculous name but it's shorter for my needs). I also use one more which is SCM (SendClientMessage) and trust me, it saves A LOT of time instead of typing the whole name of that function 100 times in a script.

True that, but he mentioned that it will be easiere for beginners.

It\'s recommended no beginners use this as it will only lead to bad coding habits.

If you are a fast typer, You don\'t really need to use macros. But, shortening SendClientMessage is always a good option :P

Ok if you don\'t like it don\'t use it.HATERS GONA HATE!

Exuse me, where did i mention that i will use this (useless) \'shit\'? Oh by the way this ain\'t even a filterscript.