Vehicle Color - Dialog Input

So yeah, as the title says I'm a bit stuck here. So, I'm making "something". So, i decided to put a vehicle color changer that works with dialog input. When they write the command/ select it via a dialog list it asks them for the : First Color ID and after putting a valid number 0-255 the second color ID. So, for ChangeVehicleColor you have to input "color1" and "color2". Here's where I'm stuck. If I only had to do one ID it would of been easy "inputtext" but now ehhh... How to save the First ColorID from the first dialog, so i can use it altogether with the Second ID on the Second Dialog.

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == 1754)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            if(strval(inputtext) < 0 || strval(inputtext) > 255)
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1754, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Color", "Input your first vehicle color ID! 0-255", "Choose", "Exit");
                SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Error: You must input a valid ID 0-255!");
            }
            //My beautiful code
        }
        return 1;
    }
    if(dialogid == 1755)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            if(strval(inputtext) < 0 || strval(inputtext) > 255)
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1755, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Color", "Input your second vehicle color ID! 0-255", "Choose", "Exit");
            }
            //My beautiful code
        }
        return 1;
    }
If you don't understand, What I'm trying to say just Ask about it. I wrote this in confusion, so my brain isn't in its full potential.

If it's a personal car, with a savable variable for the color(s), then you could just set the car color 2 of the first beautiful code and then put the car color 1 as the inputtext if you get what I mean, i.e.:

pawn Код:
ChangeVehicleColor(vehicleid, VehicleData[vehicleid][vColor1], strval(inputtext))
Otherwise if you don't, some guy made an include for GetVehicleColor, here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=176496.

Yep something like that

pawn Код:
new StoredColor[MAX_PLAYERS];

Command you show dialog wow awesome{
    ShowTheDialogForTheFristColor!
    StoredColor[playerid] = 0;
}

if(dialogid == 1754)
{
    if(response)
    {
        if(strval(inputtext) < 0)
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1754, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Color", "Input your first vehicle color ID! 0-255", "Choose", "Exit");
        }
        if(strval(inputtext) > 255)
        {
        }
        StoredColor[playerid] = strval(inputtext);
        //HERE YOU SHOW THE SECOND DIALOG....
    }
    return 1;
}
if(dialogid == 1755)
{
    if(response)
    {
        if(strval(inputtext) < 0)
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1755, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Color", "Input your second vehicle color ID! 0-255", "Choose", "Exit");
        }
        if(strval(inputtext) > 255)
        {
        }
        ChangeVehicleColor(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),StoredColor[playerid],strval(inputtext));
    }
    return 1;
}

-Deleted-

I think you'll have to use the GetVehicleColor include that I gave you, because it'll be easier to store the car color's. Unless you save it to a global variable upon the vehicle spawning, if you know what I mean.

Or just use what i posted..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumbo
Посмотреть сообщение
Or just use what i posted..
Oh lol, didn't see your reply that you posted whatsoever. Yea, use what iJumbo posted, it's a good example of saving it to a global variable, you could use this variable too upon the vehicle spawning, i.e. the command of the vehicle, the color parameters will save to the global variable.

Nevermind, Ignore Spiderman. Anyways, Both of you helped me. It works now and I get +15 experience in "Dialogs Tactics", Thanks.