Why always Roleplay?

I have been seeing the game mode section past 1 month i think, all of gamemodes are of Roleplay and there are no other gamemode except few. This Roleplay gamemode is most difficult one to script! Still they make a Roleplay i appreciate it!! But why only RP? Why not others?? Why not stunt, freeroam and others ----> Its just a question i want to ask it from some many day!!

Thank You!

RP edits.

Wht edits? It also take a long time!! Right??

hmm i think it is because, in a rp server theres more to do then just kill a player and get score like in tdm/dm server

you can take on a role like a police officer for example.. in real life you carnt

people like real life (virtually).. because of these roles

but in my opinion tdm & freeroam is good because there is a vast open world you can do anything..

i will always go for tdm/dm thats what i like

people like a variety of gamemodes, & rp happens to hit the top

SA:MP Players look for more than doing tricks all day, killing players, and freeroam.. They want to see more activity so that is when Roleplay came in. There are so many situations in Roleplay, in my opinion, it doesn't get bored. That's why you see so many threads "Any Roleplay Severs?!" It's because there are Roleplay servers, but they aren't strict about it. People want to see a script they never saw, a map they never even thought could be made. Roleplay is just basically fun overall, seeing other peoples Roleplay skills, and imrove yourself. Simply, you pick a character and Roleplay the way you choose to. Some people have different opinions, don't get me wrong... There are a LOT of Stunts/DM/Freeroam servers.. Just check the Server Advertisement section!!!

If you're looking foward to making a server, it's your choice what to make. Just some advice, if you are making a server and you acually want playerbase growth, do something creative, don't be the same. Something that sticks out will never get back in, if you just be creative, you can acually get somewhere!

But Roleplaying needs more players to roleplay.... Only 5 to 10 members cant roleplay properly!!! But in the case of Freeroam and tdm 5 players are enough!!!

Roleplay servers are so popular, because SA-MP is not suitable for other modes, where you have to kill other players - on most servers, players have high pings and also almost everyone uses aimbot nowadays. Therefore I believe players prefer modes, that don't rely just on killing - SA-MP is perfect for roleplay modes.

Why always post threads like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
View Post
Why always post threads like this?
This. Why does it matter to people what other people want to run for a mode. I'll mock the typical cookie-cutter "OMFG SUPER AWESOME MIDGET RP VIP REFUNDING NEED ADMINS FREE HOSTING NO HOSTED TABZ[24/7/365]" roleplay server like everyone else...but I only do that to fit in and make my own self-esteem go up a bit. I honestly couldn't possibly care less what people run for their own mode