Walking Dead

Season 4 of walking dead premiers at 9:00 EST, so for me, in about a half hour. WALKING DEAD BOYZZZ!

After the ending of season 3, I'm not looking forward to it as much. But I might give it another shot.

I hated Walking Dead so much, it was to me just another failed attempt to top Supernatrual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
After the ending of season 3, I'm not looking forward to it as much. But I might give it another shot.
imo they're dragging the prison out!

Third season didn't make any sense, it was like writers were trying to end it as soon as possible... Hope they will get rid of that Carl of Duty thing...

Yup, i need to watch last episode of season 3 now to remember how it ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup, i need to watch last episode of season 3 now to remember how it ends.
DON'T DO THAT! TRUST ME.

^ LOL I already watched it I just forgot it lol. But, I dont think it was very good. Im still exceited for S4 tho, but im going to wait until thanksgiving to watch all episodes in like one day.

Код:
This forum requires that you wait 240 seconds between posts. Please try again in 133 seconds.
thats getting pretty damn annoying now :/

back to Acurazine!

Yeah, season 3 was kind of lame. I don't think I have any other reason to still watch this show now that Merle is dead... (And his death was the dumbest thing I have ever seen as well.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
I hated Walking Dead so much, it was to me just another failed attempt to top Supernatrual.
Really? Supernatural dug it's own grave a long, long time ago.