Is there a way to get rid of green "Audio stream: http://something.pls" from the chat?

The title says it all. Would be really helpful to keep my chat clean from these messages.

Quote:

/audiomsg

But its a client side command and you cannot disable the message from server side.

the other thing you can do is run the link through *******

You could make it so that when it displays that message then straight after it clears the chat? Don't know if it would help but it would get rid of the "Audio stream" message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademaster680
Посмотреть сообщение
You could make it so that when it displays that message then straight after it clears the chat? Don't know if it would help but it would get rid of the "Audio stream" message.
No. I just wanted to hide the message so people chat doesnt get spammed, every time they switch a radio station (RP server), but i guess thats impossible. Thanks for help guys.

You could keep track of the last 20-30 lines in the chatbox, then when you play an audio clean the chat, after send again the lines you been keeping track of. Lot of work for such a simple thing though.

Easiest thing to do in my opinion is actually tell your players upon registering to do that command.

Just saying though, not everybody hates it, as I have found some of my favorite radios through that little link on the chat.

why would they be spammed? If they are spamming the command to play its their own fault imo, you could put like a 2 second timer on it