[HELP] onplayerdeath

Hello I make when leader of FBI kill his member than he get some message but the problem is when I kill my member it set my crime a murder so how in this code make if is a player cop that don't get that crime so I just want in
tthis code is a player cop killerid than he doesn't get this in the code
pawn Код:
if(IsACop(playerid) && IsPlayerConnected(killerid) && IsACop(killerid))
        {
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]++;
            PlayerInfo[killerid][pKills]++;
            PostaviZlocin(killerid,"Ubojstvo predstavnika zakona","Nepoznato");
            return 1;
        }

Where is the code that gives wanted level to the player ?

Quote:

PostaviZlocin(killerid,"Ubojstvo predstavnika zakona","Nepoznato");

that code which I post I just want in them to set if a player a cop that he doesn't get which is in the code if you know what I mean

As I understood, You don't want to give wanted level to the cop if he was the killer, right ?
And this "PostaviZlocin" gives a wanted level, Then replace it with SendClientMessage..

I can't do that I just want you get me if a cop killerid that he doesn't get that the reason for that is II have a code when leader FBI kill fbi member then I get that message beacuse is playerid cop and I get that message instad of this when I kill my membeer I must get that meesage under you see it but instead I get a crime you kill the cop which is code I provide in the first post and the solution is that code if I put that is killerid is a cop that he doesn't get message you kill the cop and then I get this meesage under this text if you know what I mean I can't explain better sorry.

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Clan] == 2 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] == 2)
        {
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]++;
            PlayerInfo[killerid][pKills]++;
            SCM(killerid,COLOR_LIGHTRED,"You kill own member! ).Reporter:Nepoznat.");
        }

I think I understand;

If the FBI leader is to kill a cop or another member of the FBI below him; it shouldn't give him a wanted level, however it does, although you don't want the system completely removed as you want normal people to get a wanted level if they kill other players or cops?

This would be done by setting ranks within the police department and/or FBI - then stating that if the player is a certain rank within the organisation, show; "You have just killed one of your members, 'Buddy Love'." - else set the players wanted level up an additional star.

Above is just an example. I can do the above for you if that's what you meant? Just want to be sure before I do so is all.