[FilterScript] Reverse Beeper

Yes every vehicle have a horn(vehicle\'s alarm)..

Screenshot or video please....

rep+ for idea .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by >>R15KY<<
View Post
Screenshot or video please....

rep+ for idea .....
yah a vid with sound is needed lol. Maybe i will make one

hey mate i downloaded your fs a awhile back but come across this just now so i thought i would ask you a quick question

is there any way you could make it that it doesnt beep when you brake only when your reversing

and i think i might have found some bugs when it come to hydrolics so is there any way you can fix this please mate

Cool that every vehicle have a horn. Well done.

Pics?

I tried to make a video for you, but you know what, the script fails, because:
  • For an example I used Flatbed. Turned up Fraps, started filming how I slowly reverse into a gate, but for the horn to look realistic and not glitchy I had to hold reverse button all the time, which resulted in a crash.
  • Horn goes off when you use breaks to stop.

I suggest you to do this:
  • After flagging the player that he\'s holding down reverse key, start checking him in OnPlayerUpdate whether he\'s still reversing or not (check speed!).
  • If he is, call SetVehicleParamsEx and set alarm to 1 (I think there\'s no need to check whether its already enabled or not, just set it). If he\'s not, set alarm to 0 and remove the key flag.
  • Do NOT remove the key flag after the player released the key. It\'s being done in OPD.

pic of what exectly? its sound FS.

CaHbKo, your suggestion is wonderfull

nice suggestions xD

Very cool and useful for roleplay

Can you make a version just for Linerunners and Roadtrains?

Cool Nice Dude

its working good,,TY

Would be cool if you made it that it only bleeps when your about to hit an object, nI once tried to pull this off by mapandreas plugin, but didn\'t succeed :/

Anyways, nice