help plz ;/

So I'm doing a single system, and I've been thrown clear error? Could you help me?

C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1329) : error 017: undefined symbol "taxiDB"
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1329) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1329) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1329) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1329) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Line: if(taxiDB[playerid][imti]) taxiDB[playerid][imti]=false;

Try this

pawn Код:
new taxiDB[MAX_PLAYERS];
if(taxiDB[playerid][imti]) return taxiDB[playerid][imti]=false;

anyway errors

Re-try
Edited my post

anyway errors
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1330) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "["
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1330) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1330) : error 017: undefined symbol "imti"
C:\Documents and Settings\vitalikas\My Documents\Naujas projektas\gamemodes\***.pwn(1330) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Line:
if(taxiDB[playerid][imti]) return taxiDB[playerid][imti]=false;

put your script on pastebin.com if you want help

http://pastebin.com/HZJLyuaz

uped

I need these arrays
TaxiSultanas
taxiDB
playerDB

Would be easier to upload the whole script.

me and throws the error as taxiDb look up you will see