What is your recent reputation comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhot
Посмотреть сообщение
we all know who is the real dick here xD
I don't know anyone that is a penis? <:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I like how Mean conveniently left out the part where the post that I gave him negative reputation and called him a dick for was one in which he gave detailed instructions on how to delete system32 to a user who is not computer-savvy and was simply asking for help with their issues
his question made no sense therefore i tried to help in the best way i could it happens dud
n btw post got delete and shows n/a nottin i can do bout it nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Mean is, he completely deserved those negative points for his immature and childish posts.
is just game dud u no b mad need

http://4chan.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah people tend to forget about such details...

LOL @ kaiser, SO LEGIT REVENGE NEGREP xD (like I didn't know it was him when I got it xD)
I think I have the first failed +rep in this topic... :P
his previous given rep was -rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
You are getting quite alot of mixed signals, lol!
hello sir
i would like to tell you that i really like big butts on other guys, they turn me on. i might be homosexual but who cares i love it and it's who i am. i am absolutely proud of that. i am writing you this message to tell you that you sir turn me on. i absolutely love your butt and i'd love to worship it and squeeze it in every way that is possible and known to a man. i would like you to accept my offer because i really like you, your butt to be more precise. i'd like you to meet me once and maybe we can go to my place for some hot coffee. lookin forward to your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
hello sir
i would like to tell you that i really like big butts on other guys, they turn me on. i might be homosexual but who cares i love it and it's who i am. i am absolutely proud of that. i am writing you this message to tell you that you sir turn me on. i absolutely love your butt and i'd love to worship it and squeeze it in every way that is possible and known to a man. i would like you to accept my offer because i really like you, your butt to be more precise. i'd like you to meet me once and maybe we can go to my place for some hot coffee. lookin forward to your response
ai tolt u! mai butt belongs to duck.. no to toxioneer.. no to dugie!

Offtopic: Just because I give -rep doesn't mean I hate you, I just hate your post, and I give +rep later possibly! Some people above seem to be taking rep comments so seriously, it's just way of expressing opinions on a post afaik...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Offtopic: Just because I give -rep doesn't mean I hate you, I just hate your post, and I give +rep later possibly! Some people above seem to be taking rep comments so seriously, it's just way of expressing opinions on a post afaik...
I really agree with the above posture. I don't know why they're taking it so seriously for nothing. It will pay you nothing nor it is about that you will not get respected by the members of the forums because of your silly reputations.

Your attitude and your way of talking with others is the thing we see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Mean is, he completely deserved those negative points for his immature and childish posts.
You can smile what really is going on from miles way.

So much love in this community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah people tend to forget about such details...

LOL @ kaiser, SO LEGIT REVENGE NEGREP xD (like I didn't know it was him when I got it xD)
I think I have the first failed +rep in this topic... :P

kaiser - pajser huehuehuehue

Hmm, from iPad doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, from iPad doe
Can it be? Someone without -REPS? Even when it was still possible?

Look many haters...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I only have 1 but it didn't count cuz they didn't have enough stuffs <3

Ah, finally I've showed up in someone's rep-panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah, finally I've showed up in someone's rep-panel
ofc, you -rep me for reviving that stupid topic.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Me!, but I'm too lazy to crop it, so deal with it , you found it!

Nothing funny..

Check out the first one from top.