Party ideas for this newyear

Well, i want this year to be different than others
What are some new things that we could do while party and obviously please dont suggest get drunk, get laid etc coz its going to happen anyway lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Go home and relax the traditional Jamaican way: A glass of warm milk and good night sleep.
and a massive doobie

I suggest you to drink Sprite + Vodka
And you'll see what will happen haha

Use ****** Adwords and spread your party online! It's not like your neighborhood will be set on fire!

I don't understand what's so fun about getting drunk? Keep yourself at bay, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Use ****** Adwords and spread your party online! It's not like your neighborhood will be set on fire!
I see what you did there.

Celeberate new years eve with your family or friends and get drunk, that's what we do here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand what's so fun about getting drunk? Keep yourself at bay, man.
there is always someone who is the party pooper )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
The best part is, YOU DONT REMEMBER SHIT
Try that your self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kep
Посмотреть сообщение
The best part is, YOU DONT REMEMBER SHIT
Try that your self
So, once again: what's the point? You don't remember anything and you feel like crap the next day. Personally, I never drink. I just don't like the taste of alcohol. Yes, that means I'm always the designated driver, but honestly I could care less.

I know the SA-MP playerbase is quite young but fuck sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxorz
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you to drink Sprite + Vodka
And you'll see what will happen haha
You'll turn into a giant raging fairy, only 15 year old girls drink that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prumpuz
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to someone's party with a lot of people, slip some ketamine into the punch bowl. That new years eve will memorable.
Sure we all have that much K lying around to dilute in a punch bowl and feel the effects of, 100% fucking believable.

Me personally, I'm going to drink this bottle of jacks I got for Chrissy with the missus and IM some K, hopefully get a MDMA Hookup (hard to find crystal that isn't cut with something fucked, especially when mixing)

Also live near a city Kep? Wont really matter where you go as long as it's metro-esque