Include wouldn't included [will +REP]

Hello guys, today im having problem. Which, an include that ive just made, wouldnt include even ive include em with:
pawn Код:
#include <myinclude>
Ive put my include on My server folder>>Pawno>>Include.
But still didnt work.

Did i miss something up?

Please help me
thanks

open your server packages (haved your include in there)

Then open the pawno.exe in { your server packages (haved your include in there)/pawno/pawno.exe }

Is the file a .inc or .pwn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the file a .inc or .pwn?
The file was .pwn

Not supposed to be in pawno/includes folder. Make a new folder in your server package folder called files, and then add your .pwn file inside it. Example, I made a .pwn file called this.pwn. I moved it inside the files folder. I open my gamemode, and add this below the includes.

pawn Код:
#include "../files/this.pwn"
Hope you get it.

But make sure the script doesn't conflict with the gamemode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Not supposed to be in pawno/includes folder. Make a new folder in your server package folder called files, and then add your .pwn file inside it. Example, I made a .pwn file called this.pwn. I moved it inside the files folder. I open my gamemode, and add this below the includes.

pawn Код:
#include "../files/this.pwn"
Hope you get it.

But make sure the script doesn't conflict with the gamemode!
I didn't understand it lol!

Anw, thanks for the help...
Is there any way to export it to .inc format??

lol'd!

Open the pwn file in pawno.exe and go to 'File' menu dropdown on the upper left corner of the pawno.exe window you'll find 'Save As' click on it and another window will open it will ask you where to save the file and the file extension on that window under the file name input bar would be .pwn change it to 'all files' and save your pwn file as myinclude.inc in the name bar it will become an include.