GTA Online intro on SA:MP || eXtreme Roleplay Intro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxFPEcj7830"]YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for watching!

PD: This is Beta version

ohh, wonderful. :P XDD -_-(ironic)

Not bad, maybe you could fade in and out between scenes to hide the object load pop-in effect. I also think the sequence doesn't offer much of anything but to waste a bit time there is nothing really interesting but standard SA Map visuals it just doesn't really do it for me. Good thing it's still a beta so all these things can be improved but I thought you would want to hear some first impressions yes the sequence is done nicely but honestly just feels like a useless filler right now.

Very good job. But...
How do you do to that "the TextDraw clickleable" can enter string data (email, etc)?
I think if you have to make a keyboard panel will be little optimal and the clickleables TXD going to occupy much ram to players. So could be cause crash in case you have many user while registering.
Good luck with the project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenZone
View Post
Very good job. But...
How do you do to that "the TextDraw clickleable" can enter string data (email, etc)?
I think if you have to make a keyboard panel will be little optimal and the clickleables TXD going to occupy much ram to players. So could be cause crash in case you have many user while registering.
Good luck with the project!
For email option uses Dialog...

Thanks.

Looks awesome!

I had the same idea for my project, heh. Well done.

nicely done meh.!

Nice work

Nice I have something very similar but I used text draws to make a little intro, like owned by and etc..

Good job however.