Format error

Here is my format code
PHP код:
format(factionstring,256,"FACTION: %s% %s has invited you to %s%",FactionInfo[factionid][Rank10],pname,FactionInfo[factionid][fname]); 
I want it to Say Rank Name then name has invited you to Factionname but It won't work it just says Name has invited you to and that's it how do I fix this

pawn Код:
format(factionstring,256,"FACTION: %s %s has invited you to %s",FactionInfo[factionid][Rank10],pname,FactionInfo[factionid][fname]);

that didnt fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lramos15
Посмотреть сообщение
that didnt fix it
Standby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lramos15
Посмотреть сообщение
that didnt fix it
Try this:

Код:
format(factionstring,256,"FACTION: %s %s has invited you to %s%",FactionInfo[factionid][Rank10],[pname],FactionInfo[factionid][fname]);
or this:

Код:
format(factionstring,256,"FACTION: %s %s has invited you to %s%",FactionInfo[factionid][rank],pname,FactionInfo[factionid][frank][fname]);

Still nothing it Says FACTION: Logan_Ramos has invited you to | and that's it i want it to say Sheriff Logan_Ramos has invited you to San Andreas Sheriffs Department like it's suppose to by reading rank name from file and faction name from file

I'm able to use %d% to access integers but %s% doesn't seem to work and I don't know why

Can you show where do you change or format
pawn Код:
FactionInfo[factionid][Rank10]
?

What do you mean?

That variables are empty for sure. If there is something on them it should shown in the format.