Looking for some admins for my server.

I am in need of a server admin team for my server I looking for trust worthy admins that won't abuse their powers or give me a hard time. I tried to go to the server ad section but I can't post my server due to lack of rights on my account something like that. I need a admin team for my server badly its total hell not having enough admins to maintain my server even the current sub admins not that active lately its been very stressful for me not only there are lack of admins there are users who come on my server using cleo mods I caught one off guard using cleo and I kicked him off the server for using cleo mods there were one user who parked his car on me while I was admin he left before I give him a ban. Your help is greatly needed

dude just below this thread a thread for admins and the repsonse was this is NOT correct section to post this dipshit .... look around before posting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxGamerxXx
Посмотреть сообщение
dude just below this thread a thread for admins and the repsonse was this is NOT correct section to post this dipshit .... look around before posting!!!
At least show him the correct section before you start 'dipshitting'.

OP: Post it here; https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
At least show him the correct section before you start 'dipshitting'.

OP: Post it here; https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813
I THINK HE HAS EYES TO SEE THAT BUT U DONT HAVE BRAIN TO -REP ME FOR DUMB REASON STUPID , MENTALLY RETARDED GOTO MENTAL ASYLUM AND TAKE MEDICARE

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I THINK HE HAS EYES TO SEE THAT BUT U DONT HAVE BRAIN TO -REP ME FOR DUMB REASON STUPID , MENTALLY RETARDED GOTO MENTAL ASYLUM AND TAKE MEDICARE
More -reps incoming! Lol, are you that stupid? I -repped you for the reason 'dumbass' because you were a 'dumbass', that's what I thought anyway. I have now proven my point sir.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I gave you +rep so you will calm in peace. But newbies are newbies you should understand them and at least show them the correct section as "FlawPaw" said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbalor
Посмотреть сообщение
I gave you +rep so you will calm in peace. But newbies are newbies you should understand them and at least show them the correct section as "FlawPaw" said.
ok thanks!

Wait until you can post a server advert, picking random admins from the forums is a bad idea!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

As linuxthefish is saying.

Also the regular players are playing in your server, if you think they can be a good admin, make them admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
As linuxthefish is saying.

Also the regular players are playing in your server, if you think they can be a good admin, make them admin.
it's hard to find those who are not playing just to become admin, and most of them are either immature or inactive.