PC gets frozen/BSOD when I play games

My computer (Acer Aspire x3990) is 1.5 years old and ive never modded it. Ive played games since I got the computer and it runs games perfectly fine. However lately when I play minecraft it lets me play for 1-3 minutes and then I either get a BSOD or it freezes and I have to turn it off manually. When I turn it back on it starts beeping and nothing works. The next day the process repeats itself. How do I fix my problem?

Have you cleaned it before? If not, it could be overheating from dust in the heat sinks, so try opening it up and getting rid of the dust.

Post it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=128437

Also the beep problem is because of your RAM. Change the RAM.

check your fans, there might be a lot of dust. I've cleaned mine, had some problem like yours. It was turning off my laptop, and the CPU/GPU temperature was very high. After cleaning dust, everything went smooth again.

Try updating your graphics card driver

Dust probably isn't the cause of BSOD. Try a system restore to a time when it worked. Make sure to back-up any files you need first though.

What does the BSOD say?

It's one of two things. Ram or Video Card. (Or if you have integrated then probably not Video Card). I've seen this happen a lot though when you have a dedicated video card and it starts accessing the cpu and the an address fault would happen because there is a problem with the video card. Also try running Prime95 and see if it BSOD's. Also can you get us the code if you can't then see if you can find the minidump.

What video card you got ? And if it's nvidia what series, as there is a problem with their newer drivers on 500 series causing the PC to freeze , change mouse cursor to some weird stuff..