help me

guys pls help how we can add a admin (player) to be online all time and whene player come he say :hello "his name"
and he banned hackers pls help

That sounds like you want a anti cheat system. If you can't script it than search it on Goole or in sa-mp forums. and you can put the message on player connect sendclientmessage with %s.

no i want a admin in game that banned a hack

Give the key you have on the server.cfg to your friend. And he login /rcon login "you password"

not that i mean i want a admin is login and he banned and kick players (not a player a program)

When admin join server
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) SendClientMessageToAll(0xDEEE20FF, "Adminstrator has joined server welcome!");
    return 1; //this will work if you are the rcon admin only , not for rest of admins change to your enum data
}
And you need to ban and kick players i will show you how by RCON admin you can change the variable to your gamemode ones
Ps: this will work only when you are RCON admin , /rcon login [password]
pawn Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}[ERROR]:{FAF5F5}You are not{FF0000} Administrator {FAF5F5}to use this command");
    new id, reason[128];
    else if(sscanf(params, "us", id, reason))SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{FF0000}[SYSTEM USAGE]:{FAF5F5}/kick [playerid][reason]");
    else if (id==INVALID_PLAYER_ID)SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}[ERROR]:{FAF5F5}Player is not connected!");
    else {
        new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], KickMessage[128];
        new Name2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
        GetPlayerName(id, Name2, sizeof(Name2));
        format(KickMessage, sizeof(KickMessage), "{FF0000}[Kick]:{FAF5F5}Adminstrator %s has kicked %s from server | reason : {FF0000}%s", Name, Name2,reason);
        SendClientMessageToAll(-1, KickMessage);
        new string[128];
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been kicked from the server by adminstrator %s | REASON: %s", Name, Name2,reason);
        ShowPlayerDialog(id,132342,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Kicked!",string,"ok","");
        Kick(id);
    }
    return 1;
}