Brown car pickup id

Hello there,

I've seen a lot of servers that are using the brown car pickup, I've searched in the samp wiki and I couldn't find the ID of it in the list, can I have some help please?

Thank in advance!.

Are you sure it's a pickup ? not an object ?
Anyway here's a full list of pickups, I didn't find "Brown Car" there but you could try them..
And If it was an object look for it here

It's not an object.. I'm certain dude

can u show us a pic? so we can recognize it ... :P

Pickups are objects. The only difference is that they are pickable. Objects can be used as pickups too, not only the list SA-MP Wiki shows as 'Pickup IDs'.

Anyways, a picture would be useful because it is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Pickups are objects. The only difference is that they are pickable. Objects can be used as pickups too, not only the list SA-MP Wiki shows as 'Pickup IDs'.

Anyways, a picture would be useful because it is like looking for a needle in a haystack!
I think you can't "Stream" in an object also, That's one of the reasons I use pickups instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVIP3Rx
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you can't "Stream" in an object also, That's one of the reasons I use pickups instead.
Of course you can! I use objects that are not listed to the pickup ids list and it works fine.

About all those minigames "Capture the flag", the flag is an objects and it can be pickuped (though, they destroy the pickup then and create/attach the flag to the player)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course you can! I use objects that are not listed to the pickup ids list and it works fine.

About all those minigames "Capture the flag", the flag is an objects and it can be pickuped (though, they destroy the pickup then and create/attach the flag to the player)!
All the objects I've tried, I couldn't get in one, I know you can pickup an object,
but there is a reason why pickups exist, it's easier.. and you can get in it... Like Gangs HQs

Easy to find http://gta-sa-mp.de/object/?categoryID=24 ObjectID 2485 it's wooden model of a car

Thanks man, but a quick question, will this strange pickup affect on my server? I mean will it cause lag or something!