Few questions for a heavy roleplay server

Hello people!

I am working on a roleplay script which I was creating for someone but the guy decided to back out of the deal so now I got the script for myself. Anyhow, my questions are the following ones;
- What would be the best city to roleplay in?
- Would you prefer commands over dialogs or dialogs over commands?

The reason for the second question is that the guy I was creating the script for wanted no commands at all (Except for things like /me and such.) in the server but I am wondering if people would really prefer dialogs over commands because commands may be more typing work but are a lot faster to use. This is how it currently works but I could change it back to commands so I am curious what I should do:

You can easily use the poll or reply on the topic with your opinion, obviously the poll can't contain everything .

Best regards,
Jesse

commands are easier for newbies.

dialogs.

San Fierro, have a mix between commands and dialogs.

It's hard if you want to open a car hood using dialogs. Commands is much easier for them. And.. opening a MP3? Dialogs are much preferred over commands. Don't stick on either side too much

Commands make RP much easier, so stick with commands. As for city, Las Venturas seems a nice place to start with.

Thanks for the replies and votes people, aren't there any more people with an opinion about what the best choice is?! Please use the poll and reply with your reasons!

Best regards,
Jesse

City: None! It should be all of San Andreas. That would be really unique.
And commands would be best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser206
Посмотреть сообщение
City: None! It should be all of San Andreas. That would be really unique.
And commands would be best.
This will already be done if the playerbase gets big enough, the script will be made 100% dynamic so everything could be added into other cities. I'm just looking for the best city to start in for a smaller playerbase.

Best regards,
Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejanssen
Посмотреть сообщение
This will already be done if the playerbase gets big enough, the script will be made 100% dynamic so everything could be added into other cities. I'm just looking for the best city to start in for a smaller playerbase.

Best regards,
Jesse
If that's the case, then I say San Fierro

Okay, as of today I am seriously starting this as a server concept. I will start converting most of it back to commands, the main city will be San Fierro and there is also a website coming soon. I'm not going to advertise anything here, I just wanted to let you know that. Thank you all for your replies, for all I care this topic can be locked.

Best regards,
Jesse