hosting in egypt

hi guys i need to host a samp server but im in egypt and i can't find a hosting website please help

Do they limit internet that much in Egypt ?

idk but volt host sends to usa,uk and eu
i dont know if it will work here

You can buy any SA-MP server host by PayPal If you do not have a paypal , you can create one at www.PayPal.com and link your credit card to your PayPal account . The currency will be changed to EU , USD or GBP (what currency the host is using) .

there is USD,EU,EGP im just asking if my location will make difference
(will it)?

I don't get you . You can just buy anything from anywhere and wherever you are by your PayPal.

You can find a list of most of the SA-MP servers host companies HERE

ok ty

Did you even research anything before you posted? I already know the answer is no, so don't even try lying.

You're just another kiddo trying to "run" a SA:MP server.

Hosting doesn't matter where you're located, unless otherwise noted in a company's TOS. As long as you have a way to pay for the hosting services, nobody gives a hoot.

lol..
1/100 servers you connect, isn't hosted in egypt (meaning you don't need to have a egypt host inorder to connect to it).
If you want to buy a host, it doesn't matter what currency it is using.
you might need to pay more because of the currency difference (6.89 EGP is 1USD).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you even research anything before you posted? I already know the answer is no, so don't even try lying.

You're just another kiddo trying to "run" a SA:MP server.

Hosting doesn't matter where you're located, unless otherwise noted in a company's TOS. As long as you have a way to pay for the hosting services, nobody gives a hoot.
Take a few deep breaths there homie It CAN matter where you are, and it can make a substantial difference. Some companies won't accept money from you if you live in a country that has economic or other sanctions against it. Some companies disallow certain countries due to increased fraud etc. Also, if you are trying to host something for your friends and you all live in the same country...not much point in buying a US host if ALL of your other players are on the other side of the planet.

So yeah...while the majority of us don't need to worry about such things, you should remember that we have SAMPers from all corners of the globe and some of those corners are a bit shittier than others. I can understand people in countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, etc needing to worry about such things given the political and economic turmoil they've experienced.

One example: I completely and utterly block Iranians from my US server*. Mainly due to a LOT of brute-force attempts again SSH and FTP from that country, but also because the US has incredibly strict sanctions on Iran at the moment...and as a bona fide US business owner (legally registered, etc) I have to make sure I do everything to avoid landing in jail or having the IRS auditing me left right and sideways. If I were to accept a single USD towards the US server from an Iranian it could open the door to scrutiny to make sure im not violating trade sanctions, etc.

*This statement is made in the context of the US server I've been renting for 6 years, and NOT _any_ system in the KingJ/SmartBytes network. Iran is not blocked from those servers.