Save the Board PT / BR

Hello I am Don_Speed ​​and am Board User 's PT / BR .
Do not know if this is the correct place to post but urgently .
Come and bring a doubt a claim.

My doubts and why nobody does anything about board PT / BR ha multiple complaints and nothing ,
Our moderator and inactive as the guy shitting on board , since I'm not like using it .
our moderator goes by the nick of LuxurioN ™ logs and only 2 in 2 days , and is active at least 10 minutes .
This freedom to the personal shit in board.Ja made ​​many complaints and nothing , so I decided to create this topic .

My complaint follows the same line , I'm more than five months for sending messages saying that Dugi LuxurioN ™ is not active
it does nothing . Not of this geito to stay. Nowadays create unnecessary topics , topics to cause confusion .
Had at least one active moderation avoid this kind of thing .

So peopl moderated further to be more ativa.E to be recognized among the users who are using the forum utimamente , a figure that places respect.

Sincerely Don_Speed

PS: I used ****** translator, my English sucks

this again ?

Make that history repeats itself.

I agree, im Brazilian too and everybody wants a new moderator on PT/BR Board.

Ridiculous. Anyway, i've been moderator of the area, and is difficult to deal with users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsBruno
View Post
Ridiculous. Anyway, i've been moderator of the area, and is difficult to deal with users.
My point of view, having an active moderator, and so follow the new rules and will not have to complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Speed
View Post
Make that history repeats itself.
A bit of overkill you came here asking to "save the board", don't you think ?
Nothing solves another moderator if users do not contribute to the organization of the forum

Also partly the fault of the users of this Board Portuguese, she was as is, and the constant absence of the moderator, things get worse.

its hard to choose some moderator for the board, beta testers must be sure that he will do what he's supposed to, without any abusing, etc.

I think that like in the Dutch board,
A user that is known and trusted in the community should be chosen for such things.

This board will get the same destiny as the others.

SA-MP forum rule 38: Threads with words in the title similar to IMPORTANT usually are the opposite of that.

Anyway, this won't do shit. Contacting a moderator with this kind of problems will do alot more.

Well I dont mind giving a little help as a moderator in the PT/BR Board. I've done my homework on other communities and Im here for a long time (I know this doesnt really mean shit), I can speak both english and portuguese fluently in case something extra pops up and Im familiar with SMF/vBulletin tasks, so if noone else moves forward for the place, consider me as the last resort, either temporary or permanent it's your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
View Post
Well I dont mind giving a little help as a moderator in the PT/BR Board. I've done my homework on other communities and Im here for a long time (I know this doesnt really mean shit), I can speak both english and portuguese fluently in case something extra pops up and Im familiar with SMF/vBulletin tasks, so if noone else moves forward for the place, consider me as the last resort, either temporary or permanent it's your choice.
You are already doing a "join application" when they are not asking for it.
As well the unique one[for what i've understood the last time] who can select the new moderator is the current portuguese board administrator, Luxurion.

The perfect idea was to have one brazilian and one portuguese managing the board...
The problem here, around 80% of the members of the portuguese board are kids, selecting a mature enough moderator will be hard.

So most likely the board will get deleted sooner or later than having a new moderator on it.[This is my point of looking]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
View Post
You are already doing a "join application" when they are not asking for it.
As well the unique one[for what i've understood the last time] who can select the new moderator is the current portuguese board administrator, Luxurion.

The perfect idea was to have one brazilian and one portuguese managing the board...
The problem here, around 80% of the members of the portuguese board are kids, selecting a mature enough moderator will be hard.

So most likely the board will get deleted sooner or later than having a new moderator on it.[This is my point of looking]
It's hard choose the perfect guy too be the new Moderator.

No need.

yes you are right i am portuguese and i just see kids request things, but that will not change with a new moderator... people should be motivated to learn and you and all senior "guys" in portuguese board need to motivate the newbs for that

This kind of thread again. Why not message Kye or a BETA tester instead?

Saurik for mod 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
This kind of thread again. Why not message Kye or a BETA tester instead?
You think Kye/Kalcor would respond? I'm sure he has better things to do.