Business Bug

hi!

My friend has a server and i am helping him, but in the gamemode it has a bug i dont know how do resolve it , the server is roleplay and the map is red county, the bug is in the business it appears the normal icon wich is to buy the business and other one wich i dont know what it is and i dont want that icon there, when im near the icon wich i dont want it says : *Business: type enter to enter, and it also says *House: type /enter to enter, if i put /enter i get in a pizza restaurant as normal.

here is the image:

I believe you have set an house and a business at the same location

How do you put those pickups ? Ingame or on the script ? Maybe you put wrong pickup id on the script by mistake

well it is a friends gamemode not mine a just put the gamemode in the server and mapped somethings and it appeard can anyone tell me how to resolve?

To resolve it, You must be the owner, Or at least have the script to be able to edit it, Tell the owner to post it or you get the codes from him and post so we can help, I think you did the pickup twice on the script, Also you didn't answer me
Quote:

How do you put those pickups

Using the script or like an editor on the game ?

Because your friend use random sa-mp business system , you can try this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=329039
and before using this he must delete SAMPServerfolder\scripted files \ Houses thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVIP3Rx
Посмотреть сообщение
To resolve it, You must be the owner, Or at least have the script to be able to edit it, Tell the owner to post it or you get the codes from him and post so we can help, I think you did the pickup twice on the script, Also you didn't answer me Using the script or like an editor on the game ?
it is an old gamemode it wasnt me who did that i dont know if it was an editor or not... if u could add me on skype because i am a noob doing this i could send u the gamemode. my skype is: Nkz Trolol