Laaaag (many lags)

i have created a server on 0.3c on a vps (ram : 128 m)
but it have many lags
after few minutes the chat stops and the commands (i can write but words doesn't appear and i can't see what other players write)
and if i still moving by a car to change my place it works again and after moving again it stops (sometimes it doesn't work until i relog)

the gamemode is more than 2 mega bytes(SATDM_v14)

What is the problem ?

Quote:

The gamemode is more than 2 mega bytes

Not a problem . Does that happen to the other players too or just you?
If its just you then I think that it is your internet connection problems , try to restart your router or something.

Post the IP here if it's just got a test gamemode on it. Free Host1Free VPS? They have one crappy CPU core, and 10 mb/s network, so expect it to lag...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajed
Посмотреть сообщение
i have created a server on 0.3c on a vps (ram : 128 m)
but it have many lags
after few minutes the chat stops and the commands (i can write but words doesn't appear and i can't see what other players write)
and if i still moving by a car to change my place it works again and after moving again it stops (sometimes it doesn't work until i relog)

the gamemode is more than 2 mega bytes(SATDM_v14)

What is the problem ?
did you even check the live usage of ram when your server runs? It might be that 128 mb of ram is too low for your samp server.

Try increase the ram up to 1GB of RAM

You'd want to increase the Ram to at least 512 MB for a good result; Along with that, optimize your script.